to my love 6

Dearest yeshe

Chen and I were doing our days loving making when I heard your footsteps approaching our room.

"My lotus how about we make love in front of my lover. I think he would get a kick out of it?" I asked Chen.

"I don't mind, " Chen said.

"Great!" I Said. I gave her one of my see through gowns we applied the rouge on hour upper and lower lips. We sat suggestively on the bed when you came in I told you to sit and watch. I gently ran my tounge across and around the shape of your lips.

"I love you, my Yeshe" whispered in your ear.

"I love you too my sweetheart," you said embracing me. You sat down in the lotus position. And as you watched Chen and I expressed our love for each other.

I kissed her chakras and taught her to the same. Embracing the other woman I kissed her and her womanhood and rubbed against each other. All the while you were chanting mantras trying not to get excited.

After I was finished with Chen, I made the jester to come to me. You kissed me and fell on top of me while our tounges made their usual beautiful dance.

I whispered to Chen that I would resume in the morning. After that I tell you between my legs and and you kissed and massaged my womanhood and thighs in a circular motion when I was in such intense pleasure. I took you by the ears and kissed you on the mouth. You open up and your tongue entered my mouth. You humped me slowly between my legs while we kissed.

"Yeshe, you might be skin and bones but when it comes to love...your a yeti," I said.

"And your a tantric goddess," you said as we kissed.