betrayal 9

Yeshe
Don't you fear what might happen if one of these people come across. I had to go to a bush, one time to do my business. That being said one of the marauders, I think his name was. Abdullah, was trying to roommate and trying to make me his wife, but I found this very disturbing. Thank God I knew what you taught me in the first place martial arts, and I was able to throw punch him right away. I feel sorry that he had to be a violent person, but it scared me non-the less that this is going on!
I also know from where the mouse that it was going on in the Uighur Ooijen, or any other Buddhist areas where they are being pillaged or whatever by these horrible people. Even the wives and children cheer them on is kind of disturbing to think about fact that I ended up coming close to my own. death was scary enough leaving you behind would've been my worst fear nonetheless.
To be sad I am sad by what happened to me and I feel like I should've been more saving myself for you, but he was so forceful this "man", he was very horrible. And call me horrible names as he was wooing me!
I find this more than disturbing. I find this is demonic. There are demons among us. From the hot hells, and I fear that there are some that come from the cold hell as well, those must be the pasty ones that come from the Westin as well swearing they're all sold their own religion to on us that we don't need!