a love letter 1

Dearest yeshe
I remember this morning that you asked about having tantric sex, you saw my eyes brighten and smile. I rolled on top of you and smootheeed your face with gentle kisses and until you grabbed my hair and the kissed me in return. You said, "I take it as a yes!" I pressed my lips against yours and licked your lips. I asked "when are we going tantric my love!" And you said that right now was good. This was going to be hard because of the darkness and candle light. I asked for you for some guidance. "If you can see my smile then you will be fine." I bent over into a bridge and I heard you say that was very good and that you were proud of me. You then inserted your self into me and grounded against my hips and mine against yours. The feeling was so intense that I climaxed twice. Then when you done you bent down and stroked me with you tounge. I almost climaxed again then I clasped on the floor and sat up. "Next pose," you said kissing me. I thought you so gentle and loving. You then said "come with me" you sat down on the floor as if you were going to meditate and you said for me to sit on your lap, facing you and rap my legs around your hips. Which I did. I could feel the hardness and we started kissing none stop. I started to grind my hips and hump will kissing you. I took near shaven hair and stroked the back of your neck and head. I stopped kissing because I was having a third climax and screamed at the top of my lungs. Then while I was screaming with pleasure and passion I heard you moan and groan. I knew you were climaxing too. After we were done you took some prayer flags and draped the over my shoulders. You then said that there's something that you love while I go begging and collecting alums. I got up and and embraced you and wept. You were a compassionate man and a wonderful teacher and a great lover.