A love letter 10

Dea yeshe

My love last night was wonderful. Your were surprised by my rouge that I bought. And I told you that before we kissed and coupled this morning. While kissing you asked if I minded going to the wildflowers to make love. I couldn't resist but to say yes and I kissed you deeply and passionately. After we coupled you got up to do some more writing, got dressed and said that you had to beg first then the wildflowers.

When you left I tried to go to back to sleep but I couldn't help but read what you wrote. It was another poem. Another love poem or erotic though.  It read:

"My love Nebo

Every time we make passionate

Yet bizarre love... I can't still fell the excasty the you bring.

Your body is heaven to me.

It is hard to go out without you

Or with my member stiff.

The happiness that you brought to me

And your loving nature

Is why I am so blessed.

Khi kay rangla gawpo yo Nebo."

When I read that poem I kissed it gently as not to smear the ink and cried with love and with joy. Your love surprises me all the time.

I apples my rouge and both my lips and the lips of my womanhood. And got dressed in the finest I had. Left our shelter and walked up to meet you my beloved.

When our eyes meet and we meet. We embraced eachother and headed to the wildflowers my hand on your heart; head on your shoulder.

When we arrived I took a big flower and put it behind my ear laid back waiting for you. I was making gestures to get you to come to me. You said that you wanted tantric coupling. You sat cross legged and I I hiked up my skirt and sat on your hardness face you. We kissed. My hips rolling with slow passion while we kissed. I told you that I loved your poem. Kissed you on the face and just let the hips do the job while I breathed.  These are the time that I have felt the safest and cared for.