a love letter 4

Dear yeshe

You opened your heart to me and I opened my heart and being to you. The thought came to me when I see your darling smile and that sparkle in year eye.  And as we couple together. You were meditating when I woke up and you looked so handsome but I couldn't disturb you. I took the time of finding that romantic dress (I choose the red to excite sexual passion) and lit incense and just sat there waiting waiting for you to be done.

I knew when your done when you said three "Om mani padme hums" and opened your eyes.

"You knew you could have joined me, my love." You reassured me. I was kneeling on the bed trying to be taller so I could kiss you. You held my face as we kissed and we both fall on the bed. While we were kissing, you gently opened my legs and entered me. Obviously I had hit your breaking point yet again and we ended up coupling. I was exploring your body, you mine. I kissed your crown, third eye and throat chakras as we made love. Then you laid me out and kissed my chakras slowly and gently when you ended with my womanhood... my hips began to roll with your kissing.

You then massages my right thigh, leg and beg toe with your mouth and tounge. Gently and circular. Soon I started getting wet. And I grabbed what little hair you had and kissed you your mouth and scars. Our lips hovering closely to eachother.

"I love you, darling student," you said. That was the last time we were in East Turkestan. Tomorrow we packed up and went to Bactria.