sad letter 2

Yeshe, my love!
To this day, I still keep myself busy with our photographer the taking of pictures that are realistic, as well as doing music and blogging with his writing online, as well as I like to keep a diary online. That does sound a little weird, but that is the truth. That being said, I am who I am nowadays, I am kind of an angry person, but trying to find my way in this world and trying to find my way out of the anger. I don't know why I have the anger maybe it's because of the things the marauders did to have cause my anger in the first place, which was not very pleasant. Let's say I was missed treated very badly. I wish I could turn back. Time be born in Canada or born in Tibet where I belong but instead, I am where I am in Canada, where I kinda don't feel like I said in because of this past life I've had with you! I try to look for you in Canada but it's hard to do. There's this thing called online dating and it's a pain in the ass to deal with. I am sorry I swear it's not lady like but that's beside the point I fucking hate online dating! Will we see eachother again?!
I don't know if we will see each other again or if we're just gonna miss each other again I know we are twin flames, but are we going to miss each other you in paradise and me on earth and vice versa it's kind of sad to think of that! But it is true with twin flames any alternate places from the heavenly to the earthly you very easily will I be able to see you at some point in my life before my time runs out!