to my love 7

Dearest Yeshe

While Chen slept, you and I kissed and coupled during the morning. Our lips and hips pressed against each other. I open my mouth and legs to let you in. First our tounges danced erotically in and out of our mouths while you entered and humped me gently and slowly. You were finished with my mouth you kissed my crown, third eye, throat, heart, lower chest, below my belly and then my womanhood. Which you massaged and kissed gently in circular motions. I climaxed and wanted to moan but didn't want to disturb Chen. You got up out of bed leaving me with my gown open.

"My Yeshe, are you leaving me?" I wined.

"I have to collect alums.and then teach the Buddha's teachings. " you said kissing me. "Besides I allowed you to have Chen.  Have fun." 

When you left Chen woke up. I gave Chen half of my breakfast.

"Nebo, I have strong emotional and sexual feelings for you," Chen said. "Even if your in love with that creepy monk Lama."

"That creepy Lama bought you your  freedom" I said kindly. "Besides I love you too."

I, in my open gown, sat on the couch suggestively telling Chen to come and play.  She reopened her gown and sat on me and kissed me passionately as if she saw me for the first time. She rubbed her womanhood against mine. And it returned the favour. It felt good but not as go when I do it with you.  We kissed, humped and embraced each other all day. Making womanly love. I was having fun until I heard your footsteps. But Chen and I continued until you walked in.  You gave her some coins and said "make yourself happy my pet," and took her place.

"My delecate lotus, would like to go to the wildflowers field and make let me make love to you?" You asked. I wrote a note to Chen explaining where we were and not to get worried.

"Yes, my love I have missed the flowers. I replied and kissed you gently yet passionately

It took several minutes to get to the flowers in the late evening. And I inserted a flower in my womanhood and let you kiss me and work your way to the flower in my womanhood. You gently kissed my being and dug out my flower with your tounge. I wanted to scream in pleasure but didn't want to scare anyone or anything. We spent the night coupling among the flowers. In eachothers arms.  I felt great. At midnight we had to leave so Chen would get anxious. But she was less than anxious. She was sitting there happily looking at her new rings and nose  and lip piercings. She was beautiful