betrayal 5

dear Tashi!

I could bring my self to talk to Karma for the simple reason as that I was with you. I owe installing the whole time until Yeshe came, and was wondering gently why I was there in the first place was karma. It was very unusual to see my former lover come back into my life. He asked me if he wanted me to be with him again. I really stalled on that one as well, and was really in conflict with myself. He did Mitre me, but then he ended up pulling out of the red prayer flag, and I under the falling back in love with him. I'm sorry to say that.
Even as much as promise never to go back to Karma as much as possible if you could. But he still had to change there for another six months so he had to help me with him and his bed Chambers at least. So I'm sorry to say that you can have Poppy as your own daughter because I cannot handle the situation, and I am very unstable emotionally to be a mother. I'm always swinging to someone and yeshe again, back-and-forth back-and-forth and it's driving me insane. That being said, I ended up being swayed by. Yeshe's love again. He seem so genuine that I could not resist!
I Unreserved taking him in my arms and then kissing him, making love to him later on after that, all the while karma was watching with jealousy. He close the door on Karma's face and I'm pretty sure it was going to destroy his perfect little nose but I was really sad on having my yeshe back.
" we can only be here at night," he said to me! I was saddened, but I was actually happy that I was a movie with my one, and only for the rest of my life until God knows what would've happened!
That being said, there were darker looking people, darker skin, and they looked a little different than everyone else at work coming around in the Lhasa area, they seemed rough, and they were marauders from the west posing as traders trying to convert everyone to their religion. That being said, I was very disturbed at the side of one one day. But that would be the only foreigner I would see who would have malicious intent!