a love letter 8

Yeshe my love

I told you about the wild flowers fields and asked if we could go this afternoon.

"Yes my love," you said before we coupled. We kissed then you started kissing my spine and then you kissed me in the behind. I could feel your face pressing against my buttocks as you kissed me.

"I want you Yeshe," i said moaning loudly.  You then entered me from behind... humping slowly.  I know you were taking it easly because we were going to be coupling in wildflowers.

I rested while you did some writing. But the curisouty git the better of me and i sat behind you.

"What are you writing my love?" I asked hugging you from behind.  I kissed you on the cheek and played with your member.

I chould feel you stiffin with pleasure and your were climaxing though you kept writing.

When your done writing... you kissed me slowly yet passionately. Then you left to get lunch. That's when i read what you wrote. Its was a poem. A love poem.

"Nebo, the mother of my universe

The sun and moon who brightends my life

Always smelling like fragrent flowers

How i long for you

Yet I have you. "

I couldn't believe the beauty and intelligence coming from your poem. Yet the sadness

I heard you coming- your footsteps and gate- and picked the last flower and inserted it into my womanhood. We had lunch in our bed and then you stretched my left leg and massaged and kissed it and the when you got to my to my womanhood....you kissed the flower out with damaging it and stretched my fright leg and started to kiss and massage it.

When you finished you said that's how heaven feels.

"I read your poem, I said.

"You did?" You asked.

"Yes," I said. "I didn't know that I meant that much to you, Lama Tsang."

We kissed and you said it was time to go to the flowers.

We left for home and walked to the wild flowers... hand in hand and I rested my head on your shoulder. And we coupled amongst the flowers. While doing so you plucked on and put it behind my ear and gently kissed me. We spent the after noon and evening with the flowers. Almost falling asleep but feeling deeply in love.