betrayal 1

Yeshe!
My love! You  work walking out the door when I woke up! I waited a few minutes I remember until I can trail you and see where you are going! I followed you for at least 10 miles from Lhasa when I saw you come to a monastery! That was one that you were staying at I guess!that I excepted!
But then this young monk, he must be about my age, came out and greeted you with more than "Tashi delek!"   He kissed you passionately!
"Tashi delek Karma la!"  You said.
"Yeshe," he said! "I missed you for a week almost a fortnight!"
"Me too" you said.  "Do you want to learn more martial arts or would you rather catch up?"
"You know what I want! Yeshe la! To be with you?"  Karma looked at him dreamily and flirting!
"Oh, yes" you said! "karma dorje I want to kiss you sweetly under the prayer flags"
"Please!"
You both kissed under the prayer flags as if it were me that you were kissing me.  It was crushing to see that you were kissing that feminine male instead of me. I hid until you were kissed your "love."
"Please tell me you will leave that wench!" Karma said.
"I will in do time," you said. "but she has a daughter with me so I can just up and leave"
Then you started to listen to to him intently with genuine love in your eyes
"Lama Yeshe, I remember when you teaching everyone at the monastery your deadly but seductive art...... you flipped me and then I kissed you sweetly and winked at you.  Since then I have been envious even jealous about this Nebo wench!
"It was the night after that class the we made love for the first time.  You might be elderly but you know how to love someone, I wish that we can be in each other's arms kissing sweetly as we did six months ago?
"I actually want to elope with you, Yeshe la!" Karma said.
"The next time I see her I will leave her and her daughter!"
"Kiss me!" Karma said.
I left to go into the small town and wait out my days.  I was crying for a few days straight because of you beloved! But you don't see me as your beloved anymore!  So I cried at the tavern until the landlord a guy much my age too was consoling me through this.I found him more genuine to be honest.