to my love 4

My loving Yeshe

My piercings were glittering in the candle light- or you whispered softly whispered as you kissed me. You kissed my face and mouth and neck. You were embracing me and I explored your body. I can't get enough of it even though your frail skin and bones. And I let you between my legs and you gently kissed my womanhood and then entered it. We kissed while coupling.

"Nebo, my love do you mind if I cover parts of your body with gold paste?" You asked.

Why?! Only I get to cover you," I said flirting.

"To match your piercings, then you would look even more like a goddess. You're so beautiful and delecate." You said the a tear in your eye. I sat up and kissed you gently on the lips whiping you tears. You were the first to see me as beautiful. Another tear emerged. "What's wrong lover?" I asked kissing you.

"I keep having memories of my horrific childhood," You said. "I am a broken person."

"I was broken before I met you. I ran away," i said softly on the verge of tears myself. "Come back into bed and I shall comfort your soul. Tomorrow we plaster each other in gold paste."

You eased your self in and got comfortable. And I slide and danced on your member. I leaned towards your face and proceeded to kiss you deeply. You explored me from behind and I shoot up releasing my first pleasure scream. We then rolled around in the bed until we both climaxed.

In the morning we kissed and you go up and said that you're going to me a surprise. And kissed me on my crown. I slept most of the day away until I heard your footsteps. You came back with the gold paste and told me to undress. You put the gold paste on the sides of my limbs, body, nipples and then my womanhood. I tried not to climax when you applied the paste on and in my womanhood.

"Beautiful!" You said.

Now it's my turn. I applied the gold everywhere that you did for me.

"Beloved you look handsome." I said. "Like a diety."

We coupled as god and goddess that night. Our bodies where twisted together like golden snakes. We kissed and humped eachother.  We and the bed were covered in gold.