a love letter 9

My handsome lama yeshe

My lover and the love of my life and the love of my soul. Pleasurer of my being. I woke up with you hugging me and we kissed and I opened my legs and heart to let you in to my being as we kissed. Exploring our bodies and getting entangled together. I love these mornings when we We shyly couple.... those are the mornings that I treasure. As we coupled you asked if you don't mind if we went to the town and teach the locals of Buddhism. I said yes.

You went to clean yourself up and I took a rag to whipe myself if our juices. When you were not with me at first I wrote you a love poem in return of yours.

It reads:

"My sun

My moon

The lover of my soul

The lover of my heart

Pleasurer of my being.

How two broken souls

Meet and fall in love

My beloved. "

I left the poem on the bed as I got dressed from my night clothes.  Then I walk away to the out side.

When I saw you leaning on the door way with a smile and jestered me to come to you. Kiss took my chin and gently kissed me. Your tounge stroking my lips. You then whispered while nibbles on my ear lobe "be a good girl, my sweet."

I said of course and asked you if you read my poem. You kissed me again deeper and I took that as a yes.

"I cried when I read it, darling Nebo." You said as we left for town. I only parted from you when I saw a shop. I went and asked the woman running the shop for rouge. She gave it to me and I purchased it. This was going to be for tonight I thought as I ran after you...hiding the rouge. I sat with the locals, blending in as you preached the teachings of Buddha.   It went for hours but I spent the time listening and adiring your sickly emaciated yet handsome face and physique. As you were finishing up I ran off to a tea house to buy some food for the evening.  We ate the food and the walked hand and hand my my head on your boney shoulder. When I saw our shelter I ran ahead to light the candles and applied the rouge on my lips and the lips of my womanhood. putting on the a see through night gown and laid seductively on the bed covers and bed cushion.... for your eyes only.  When you came in you lied next to me-kissing me. And you forced my legs open and coupled with me quickly and the slowly and gently while we kissed. It was pleasureble to see my red lip marks on your face as we kissed. You  stood up to blow out the candles and notice the red lip marks on your member. You laughed and I giggled. When the candles were out you crawled back into bed and kissed in the dark. Falling asleep in your arms.