to my love 1

My loving monk, yeshe

To the one who enlightened my heart.  We walked to the poppy field, smiling lovers. I had already applied the rouge. It was a full moon so my face and lips were glowing. And so where the poppies, your face and smile. We went to our usual corner...our love nest. I was something that you could see though.

I put a poppy behind our ears and we kissed shyly and gently. While kissing we whispered sweet things to eachother and I played with your member until it was stiff and you were on the brink of climax. You forced my legs open as if you couldn't resist it.

"You loving Yeti," I said as you entered me. My eyes rolled back with pleasure.

You kissed me gently and erotically while humping me between my legs.  And we rained to whispering loving things while kissing.

I sat on your face and made love to it... your tounge entered me and massaged me while I sat and made love to your face. You gently grabbed my buttocks and snuck a finger between the checks. I climaxed and tried not moan. The I finished.

You recited poetry to me. But nothing is as beautiful as the stuff you write. But the moon made the words play in my ear and open my heart. You kept reciting until we arrived at our eerie shelter.

In the room we kissed until we fell asleep in each other's arms. The moon filling the room with a ghostly glow.