love letter 8

Yeshe my love

After that night when you hit that boy I tried to sleep in the main hall but I was afraid that you would find me so I woke up and ran off. I ran out the monastery and into a web of prayer flags next to a stupa. When I got up a plucked a prefecture good prayer flag and repeatedly read the prayer and then gave the flag a little kiss and put in next to my heart thinking that it was last of seeing this place and the last of us. I curled up and cried. Soon a monk recognized my clothing at ran and brought me back. The last place I wanted to be in. When I awoke I saw you, a couple of monks and the boy. I apologized to the boy on your behalf. Then I begged you to make an apology to the boy for swearing and hitting him. You refused at first then you saw how serious and hurt I was. Only then did you apologize to young one. Then you took me back to your chambers. We talked and I told him to close the door so there wouldn't be a repeat.

I: why did you hit and curse at the little one.

You: I am sorry! I lost my cool because I was afraid that the child was going to rat us out.

I: I don't believe your apologies. I want you to talk the child before you talk or touch me anymore.

You left and I waited with no baited breath. Then I heard the words "I am sorry for abusing you last night, I am very apologetic." My heart was lifted up. I did not see or heard from you in a while. I felt the tears welling up and I pulled out the red prayer flag and read the prayers and chants. I did not put it away until I heard you calm and gentle voice. Then I hid the flag. Next to my chest. You came into the room with many dresses, jewellery and make up. "I thought those would bring out your beauty and be the gentle person I took in." The dresses were beautiful you must have begged for these since taking me in. I cried and held your head next to mine and kissed you softly. I tried to show you away but you wanted to see my change and put on the rings and make up. I was flattered and got hormonal again. I walked up to you, you took up my red prayer flag.

"A sign of good luck!"

"No more of a sad lady praying for her lover to return," I said. "Besides it reminds me of our educational and philosophical talks." I took the prayer flag from your hands gave it a small kiss and put it next to my heart and then embraced and kissed you.

My prayer was answered. Later you wanted me to be with you durning a meditation. And you promised that the doors would be closed.

At the time of the meditation it was just you and I. You explained that you had to ask some spiritual questions for me to think about. We were alone and the you asked the questions, you were sitting beside me and everything was fine but awkward. Then I closed my eyes and then you kissed me. After the session you kissed me again and said that you loved me and that I was full of compassion. Then we made tantric love. You gently grabbed my breast with the prayer flag and curessted it and took the flag out of my top. Then as we made love we recited the prayers written on the prayer flag. I felt whole again.