sweet nothings 2

My sweetheart Yeshe.  I kissed you on he third eye to wake you up. You opened your eyes.  Good morning darling," I said stroking your shaved head laying on top of you. Our lips hovering over each other and we could feel our breath.  I traced the shape of your lips with my tounge... teasing you into kissing me.  And the fish bite and you gently, slowly and passionately kissed me back. Our tounges doing their dance. I felt that you were hard and I grind my hips and buttocks against your hard member as I kissed you.  I stopped kissing you and rode your member. "You Yeti" I moaned with passion. You sat up so it was easier for us to embrace and kiss while I made love to you. You flipped me over and you were on top of me smothering me with kisses.  Humping me at the same time.   "you mind practicing the calligraphy with me" You asked me kissing me at the same time. I couldn't resist I accepted and looked forward to the fact that you won't behave. I sat on your lap and practiced to a certain point then you put you hand down my skirt and massaged and rubbed my womanhood. You kissing my neck and throat.  I giggled and Kissed you. Thank the universe that I was able to get a few poems in before you acted up.   When you stopped being naughty you were able to read my poems, again about the young woman and the Yeti.  Then we continued to couple. You were full of love and passion, I bet you liked my poems. You smothered my mouth and my face while getting between my legs. As we embraced on the floor we climaxed at the same the same time.