Chapter 16

Lloyd didn't know how long he stood there, looking at his father. He killed him. He killed someone. No, this can't be real. He thought."This is a nightmare. When I wake up, I will be in my room, with my family waiting for me. This isn't real. It can't be."Lloyd said, trying to calm himself."I am not a monster."Lloyd said."I am not!"Lloyd yelled. Lloyd let go of the sword."Take me out!"Lloyd yelled at the dark sky."Hey buddy-"Said Kai, with the ninjas, they stopped dead in their tracks."You....Killed him."Whispered Nya. Lloyd glanced at them, frightened."I-I"Lloyd began.

"You freak!"Yelled Cole."Monster! How could we have a leader who just killed their own father?!"Demanded Kai."He made me!"Lloyd defended."A ninjas protects, he does not kill."Stated Zane."Can't argue with a nindrod."Said Jay."I always hated you. Guess I should have never saved you from that volcano. You deserved to die that day."Said Kai, bitterly. Lloyd felt the tears start to roll off his face again.

"I-I am sorry! I didn't mean to!"Lloyd cried out."Well, you did!"Said Jay."You are a failure. And that is what you will always be."Said Nya, with a bitterness on her face."Freak, son of Garmadon, monster, worthless child."Those words echo in his ears. He began to fall, covering his ears. His face was all red and puffy, and his eyes were closed."Go away."He whispered. But they didn't. They seemed to come closer and closer, until....He felt nothing.

Beep....Beep....Beep...Harumi looked at Lloyd, who was almost lifeless. It had only been a few hours since the ninjas had found Lloyd, but really it felt like years. The worst years. Harumi held Lloyd's hand, not daring to let go."The second I knew something was wrong, I should have looked for you. But I didn't. Why didn't I?"Harumi questioned. Lloyd laid still. Harumi sighed."How many more times? How many more times will Garmadon ruin peace."Harumi questioned. She raised her hand, which also raised Lloyd's. 

She then put her hand on his hand."How many more times will he have to ruin...Love?"She asked. He still laid still. One of her hands let go, and then she lowered her and Lloyd's hand."Wake up. You have to. You have to. Your family needs you. Ninjago needs you. I....Need you."Harumi said faintly and softly. Harumi chuckled a bit."Remember our first kiss? In the jungle? How you shut up the moment my lips touched your cheeks? I remember thinking how dorky you were when you said the cheesiest things to hide your feelings. But you couldn't. That's just who you were, you couldn't hide it like me.

 And in a weird way, I was sort of jealous. And that made me hate you even more, but it also made me feel a feeling I never felt before, Love. I am not ready to admit it to you when you are awake. Mostly because I am scared that you will reject me or the ninjas. They hate me enough already. But I am...Just not ready. I just can't forgive you yet. And I am sure you feel the same way as me. You may have powers, but trust isn't magic. 

It takes time. And I don't even know if you will ever or even did. But I hope that one day, that we will both be able to forgive each other and trust,  not only each other, but other people. We both left a scar on each other. After our little adventure, we have become different people. We are not the same people we are now, maybe it's for the worst or better...Or maybe both. I don't know what this ending looks like for us, or if we even have a happy ending...But I do know that we can't do any of this alone. We need to stick together. If we don't, who knows what will happen?"Asked Harumi. She stared at Lloyd for a decent amount of time."Please wake up. If you don't...Then I don't see any reason why I should live anymore."Harumi said.

Lloyd fluttered his eyes open. He was in the black room, but with no mirrors. He then looked at her hands, they were chained."What in the FSM?"Asked Lloyd, weakly. He rubbed his head. Just then, a door appeared, and in came...The son of the FSM. Brother of Wu. Husband of Misako Garmadon. Father of Lloyd. A teacher. Lord of darkness. Lord Garmadon.

"Garmadon. What do you want from me?! Why are you doing this?!"Demanded Lloyd. Garmadon grinned widely."Why do you think I am doing this? Revenge! Of course!"Exclaimed Garmadon."You are sick. What kind of man makes me try to kill him?!"He demanded. Garmadon walked in more, and slammed the door."A smart one, when planning revenge."He replied. Lloyd charged at his father. The chains did not hold him back, but he still did no damage. That was because he ran through Garmadon. 

Lloyd fell down onto the ground, and grunted. Garmadon turned around, grinning."How?! Is this all a dream?"Asked Lloyd. Garmadon chuckled."No. You will still be affected."Said Garmadon. I have affected you. Lloyd thought."What did you mean, I have affected you?"Asked Lloyd."What do you think? You are not the same green heart ninja anymore. You have changed."Said Garmadon."No, you are wrong."Said Lloyd."Am I? The old green ninja would have welcomed Harumi back. But you didn't, you shut her out. Which almost got her and that poor family killed."Said Garmadon."Can you blame me though?"Asked Lloyd."I blame you for many things, but not that, I will give you that. I am just making a point, that is all."Said Garmadon."Great. Let me go."Lloyd ordered. Garmadon laughed at this.

"How about no? Besides, the fun has just begun. And nobody will be here to save you. And do you know why? Because nobody cares about you."Garmadon said."You are lying."Lloyd said."Don't you remember when all of the ninjas hated you until you became the green ninja? Didn't that seem strange to you? Even a little bit?"Questioned Garmadon."I was a brat. Who would do these awful pranks, I would hate me too if I spent just one second with me."Said Lloyd. Garmadon pulled out a dagger. Lloyd's eyes went wide."Wanna dance?"Asked Garmadon.

Lloyd backed far as he could from Garmadon. Garmadon came closer and closer with the dagger, until....."NO!"Bolted up Lloyd."Lloyd! Are you okay?!"Asked Harumi."Where-Where am I?"Asked Lloyd."You are home. And that's all that matters now."Harumi said. Harumi then hugged him tightly, just as Lloyd did to her only a day ago. Lloyd hugged her back as tightly as he could. Tears once again rolled off his face. It was over. It was over. But the question was: For how long? How long indeed.