Chapter 49

"Jay?"

Jay stared at horror when she called his name. Her voice seemed distant and frighten."Nya! The tiger widow hit you too!"He cried out as he caught her in his arms. Nadakhan laughed."Wish her well, and I win. But wish me mortal....She dies."Nadakhan taunted."Y-You have to make your last wish, Jay. You are the only one who can stop him."Nya told him weakly."No! Not if that means losing you!"Jay exclaimed. He was close to tears, but he needed to be strong for Nya...."I never wanted to be a part of your boy's club away."She stroked his cheek. He shook his head."No! Nya, don't say that!"Jay cried out."Guess it's true, the greatest love stories do always end in tragedy."She said weakly. She smiled at him one last time, before she let out her last breath. Jay pulled her closer and the tears began to fall. Why did he have to wish?! Why couldn't he see that she liked him just the way he is? That she didn't care if he was rich or poor?! And now.......She lies dead in his arms because of his mistakes...Dead...

Jay sighed as he looked at the picture of him and Nya."I am coming for you....It doesn't matter if I am not ready.....I mean, when were we ready for anything?"Jay said."I can't lose you again, I just can't. I love you too much to let that happen. Just way too much."He whispered weakly. He touched the picture softly before jumping out of the window.

Harumi yawned as she rose from the couch. Once they had reached home, she had passed out on the couch. And that was almost a perfect sleep that she hadn't had in like....Years. There was one thing missing though......Or someone. Where's Lloyd anyway? She thought."Kai! I am fine! Nya didn't do a single thing!"Skylor exclaimed to her overprotective boyfriend with the others expect Cole following them smiling at the bickering couple."Hey, have you two seen Lloyd?"She asked them. Skylor and Kai looked at her both worried and helplessly."Yeah, where is he? I didn't see him when you guys came back, but I didn't think much of it."Skylor said. Cole then bolted out of Jay's room."Cole? What is it?"Asked Kai."Jay! He's gone!"Cole exclaimed."What!?"We all exclaimed."He.....Must have gone to save Nya!"Kai exclaimed."Then where's Lloyd?"Asked Pixal.

"It's a never ending cycle. Don't you see?! We get away, he hurts us. I am tired of it."

"Oh no."She whispered."What? What?"Asked Kai."He stayed. He....stayed behind.....To kill Garmadon."Harumi said shaking.

Nya didn't watch the fight, instead she just stayed in her room for pretty much forever. Why was she doing this? What was her gain in all this? She sighed.

BANG!

"Those stupid fools."She muttered under her breath. She then opened her door, but she didn't find the clumsy sons of Garmadon....More like a clumsy ninja.

"Nya!"He exclaimed. Oh right, the blue one. Jay Walker. Why did that name seem so warm to her? She smirked, trying to hide her feelings."You really are this stupid, aren't you?"Nya asked. Jay frowned."Please, Nya. Whatever you are hearing........You need to remember! Remember Kai, remember Lloyd, Cole, Zane, Pix, Skylor, and Harumi! Remember.....Me."Jay said. Nya glared at him. Why was he being so foolish?!"I don't need to remember anyone!"She exclaimed. Jay ran and grabbed her wrists."Please! I need you back, Nya! I need you!"He begged. Their eyes locked."You don't know anything about me!"She cried out."No....I do! Nya, I do. Trust me..Do you know why?"He asked her. She raised her eyebrow."Because I love you. Nya, you are like my other half. When I am not around you, it feels like another piece is missing from my heart. Please! Give me your hand and we can go home!"He said, letting go of her. Nya gasped quietly.

"Take my hand."

Nya shook her head, her hands were shaking. Nya crossed her arms, and rubbed them gently. Jay went to reach for her, but she pulled him away."You should have never come for me."She said coldly. Jay's face looked hurt, and deep down, she regretted it."I don't care. I need you back. Please, we all miss you!"He cried out, he was close to tears. But he didn't care, he needed Nya. She needed to come back to him. If she didn't.....He didn't know what he could do."Why would anyone miss me?!"She demanded."Nya, you were the Samuri X....You are Kai's brother. You are Ray and Maya's daughter. You are the master of water! You are all our family......You are my.....Everything! You always were!"He cried out. Tears had finally escaped his eyes, but again, he didn't care."Nya-"He was cut off by kissing him. He quickly kissed back, not wasting any time. They missed each other.....And that was all that mattered.