Chapter 27

The news that the green ninja had disappeared leaving nothing but some of his blood behind. There had been a search party, but it didn't last. The reason might be because they didn't care, or they were scared what had happen to them if they kept looking. The ninjas and their friends were furious when they heard that the search. 

But no one was more furious than the Harumi Jade. Lloyd had busted his butt and risked his life time and time again for this city and its people...And what did they do to repay him? They gave up on him. They gave up on him. 

But she wasn't. And neither was his friends and family either. And the only thing that was going to stop them was to see Lloyd dead.

"Harumi, why don't you take a break?"Asked Skylor, putting her hand on her friend's shoulder."What?! Are you nuts?! I will not rest until Lloyd is safe with his family. I owe him that much."She said."I know you think you do. But I think you would be more useful-"Are you saying I am not helpful?! That I am USELESS?! Well, let me tell YOU Skylor Chen that I, Harumi Jade, will NOT just sit around and do nothing! When Lloyd is being tortured by Garmadon! He could be dying, Skylor! And I am not going to give up on them like the stupid people who thought this thing is stupid, that Lloyd's life was stupid! They don't care, Sky. They don't care that he could have died long ago protecting them!"She yelled. Harumi closed her eyes."Why does he do it then? What's the point in protecting people who don't care?!"She demanded. Skyline sighed."I said it once and I will say it again: that's just who he is. He got picked to be the green ninja for a reason, Harumi. And besides, we were just like them, remember? People have different point of views for things, that's just the way it is. And not everyone has given up on him."Skylor said."Oh really?!"She demanded."Yes! You can't always assume the worst in people! Maybe that's why you and Lloyd are so different!"Snapped Skylor."Okay ladies, I think it's time to cool down, don't you think?"Asked Kai, entering the room, following the others."Yeah? What's going on?"Asked Cole."What's going is nobody but us is the only people in the world who care that Lloyd is missing!"Yelled Harumi. She then stormed pass through the ninjas, and walked angrily aroubd the monastery. 

As Harumi was over washed by anger at the people of Ninjago, she was also over washed by memories as she decked through the halls. One memory being which where she and Lloyd met for the very first time.

Harumi faced towards the crowd making her way to the green ninja's bright green eyes. They stared at each other for a brief moment before Harumi returns to the crowd. Harumi couldn't help not to half smile. Ever since her parents died, all of her smiles had been totally fake, but this smile....Was somehow different. She was doing half. Half real, and half fake. Maybe it is all an act. Maybe I am half real smiling because I am so close to getting my revenge on the green ninja and all who failed saving her family. Victory will be mine, I am sure of it. She told herself. But telling was easier than feeling.

The green ninja jumped on Harumi and the Empress. And Harumi could of swore she saw him blush. Mm. Maybe my plan needs adjustment. She thought to herself."He is not royalty, Harumi."Stated the emperor. Wow, he is dumb. He is the grandson of a god, moron. Harumi thought bitterly. Harumi knew she was going to regret this, but did it anyways."Why do you say that? It's not like I am in love with him."She said trying to hide her annoyed tone."Harumi, we both know you didn't put THAT much blush on you."Replied the empress.

 This let her face showed complete shock."Try and hide those feelings, will you? It is NOT the image we want for Ninjago."The emperor said very rudely. Harumi quickly wiped that face off her face and frowned. She then shook her head. You don't need to tell me to hide my feelings! I have been doing it ever since I laid eyes on your rotten face! And I have no feelings to hide other than hate for him! I hate him! Hate! Hate! Hate!"Princess?"Asked the green ninja nervously. Oh shoot, I forgot he was still here. She thought to herself.