Afterword

"FLAME! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!"Kai screamed at his son who was now running away from his father to avoid bath time. Skylor laughed as she held her daughter in her hands. Kai then finally caught Flame, but he used his amber power to get his fire power resulting.........Setting his poor father's hair getting caught on fire."AHHHHH! GET AWAY FROM ME!"He shouted as he dropped his son........Luckily Nya caught him."Are you even-"SHUT UP! I need to fix my hair!"Kai snapped as he rushed over to the bathroom. Nya rolled her eyes. He was not fit to be the father of twins. But in his defense.....Flame was like a copy Kai......Nya didn't even think that was possible.......And safe for Ninjago......

She then smiled at the sight of her nephew."At least you don't hate me...."She whispered as she struck his cheek."Nobody hates you Nya. In fact, we are all glad that you are here with us."Said a voice. She looked up to see Jay, smiling sadly at her."Thanks Jay. But how could you guys not? I am basically the reason that..........You know who.....Died."Nya said sadly. Jay touched her shoulder."You know Garmadon was controlling you. You have to stop doubting yourself, Nya."Said Skylor holding her wiggling daughter.

"I know but-"Just then Lloyd entered the room, and Nya stopped talking. Nya forced a smile."Hey Lloyd."She waved. It was his turn to force a smile towards her."Hey Nya...."He said. He didn't want to be angry at her when he knew it wasn't her fault....He had made a mistake by getting mad at someone when it wasn't even their fault. Now that person is dead.....But not for long. Not if he had anything to say."Where are you going?"Asked Pixal raising her eyebrow."It's my turn for patrol, remember?"He asked."Yeah.....But we thought you wouldn't do that for awhile...."Said Cole carefully."Ninjas never quit, Cole."Lloyd reminded him."Lloyd.....Are you sure you are okay?"Asked Nya."Yes Nya. I am fine."He reassured her with a smile."Now, I have to go. See you guys later!"He exclaimed. He then rushed out the door. He wasn't going to patrol, he was going to have to find something way more important than that.

Lloyd dashed through the city, the wind was blowing hard, as if nature was trying to stop him. Ha. Impossible. Nothing was going to stop him. Nothing kept him from his Rumi........

"Where is it?!"He demanded. He had been here over 3 hours."Ninja never quit....But where is it?! I need to find it so I can see you again."He said quietly. Then......That was when he saw it...."Yes. Yes!"He exclaimed. He then took a deep breath."Okay......No turning back."He whispered. He then rubbed the item and then appeared orange smoke. An orange figure appeared."I know the rules...And I think you know what I want. I know you have been watching me.....Make it happen."Lloyd snapped. The orange figured grinned.

"Your wish is yours to keep."