Chapter 45

Whatever happens, I'll be here.

The dummy went flying and crashed into the monastery wall, Making a tiny crack. He stared at the dummy, not moving but if you were there you could sense the anger and rage in his boiling blood. The truth was, she wasn't. She was never there. It didn't matter if he needed her or not, she was never there. She was never here, by him. It had been two whole weeks since Lloyd's and Harumi's fight. Two weeks since she disappeared.......

He looked everywhere for her. Day and night. But she continued to stay in the shadows, still nowhere in sight. It made him angry. Angry at her, angry at the city, angry at himself. He shouldn't have angered her, he should have just forgotten it. Forgive and forget. His feelings didn't matter. Didn't matter to her and didn't matter to him anymore. What matters right now and forever was her. He needed her. More than anything and everyone. He didn't care if it meant that she never loved him. He didn't care if that meant he would have to go through millions of torture. He didn't freaking care. She was worth it. She was worth everything.

It didn't matter if she didn't return his feelings, even if it was fake, he wanted her love.  He wanted it. That was the only thing he would ask of her. That's all he needed. Was her and her love. If she did just that, then nothing else in the world would matter. That's all he needed. All he would ask for her. She just needed to come back. But he knew that it was never that simple. When was it ever? Never. It didn't matter how much he had given to the world, it would just take, take, take!

The question is......Why though? Why did the ninja and him have to suffer like this? He shook his head slowly. He didn't have time to wonder why this all was happening and why it was happening to him. He had enough time for that. He picked up the dummy and threw it in the pile of dummy's he had destroyed in the past few days. He had been meaning to throw those all away but never got to it. He sighed.

Kai and the rest of them, excluding Skylor, Nya, and Pixal, watched Lloyd worriedly as he prepared the next dummy to destroy."How long has he been he been like this?"Asked Cole."Ever since he found out Harumi has gone missing."Answered Jay."At least he is eating and sleeping."Pointed out Zane blankly."But he's back to training even more intensely."Kai reminded him shaking his head."Can't we do something?"Asked Cole."What can we do? The second we drag him out of there, he will just go back when we are busy doing something!"Jay exclaimed."Well we can't do nothing!"Kai cried out."Any sights of Harumi? That's the reason he's like this, because she is missing."Cole said. Zane shook."I do not understand. She should have gone somewhere.....But maybe it may be too late....."Zane said quietly.

"No, she isn't dead, Zane. She can't be. And if she did.........It would not just be bad for her, but what about Lloyd? You saw how he was when she died AND then came back. It would destroy him...."Kai said quietly looking at Lloyd who had now destroyed yet another dummy."I am going to try and talk to him."Kai added as he walked up to Lloyd."Wish me luck everyone."He muttered as his eyes darted to the guys and then back to Lloyd.

"Hey buddy! How are you doing?"Kai asked."Fine."He muttered as he landed another hard punch on a dummy."You sure? Why don't you take a little break? I-"BANG! The dummy had gone flying at the same area where the cracks of the monastery was, making even more cracks. Lloyd let out a groan."Look, Kai. Thanks for trying to make me feeling better......But you aren't. And why are you even trying? I told you, I am fine."Lloyd said, walking up to the dummy and threw it to the pile of destroyed dummies.

"If you were fine, then you wouldn't be destroying all of those dummies."Kai pointed out."I just.....Like destroying things!"Lloyd defended. Kai rolled his eyes slightly."Come on! Come on inside and relax! When was the last time you did that?"Kai asked him."Uh.....I can't Kai. Okay? Just stop it."Lloyd told him getting another dummy."But Zane's going to make dumplings for lunch!"Kai whined."Sorry. Not hungry. Maybe another time."Lloyd said as he began to attack the dummy."But-"Kai! Can I be alone for awhile? Please?"Lloyd asked him facing Kai for the very first time. Kai wanted to protest, but walked away to the others.