Prologue

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Beacon Academy.

Beacon Academy was the Huntsman Academy of the Kingdom of Vale. The Academy trained teams of Huntsmen and Huntresses to slay the various monsters that plague Remnant. It was overrun following an assault on the Academy led by Cinder Fall in conjunction with Grimm and White Fang. Prior to its fall, the Headmaster of Beacon was Professor Ozpin.

Following the end of the Great War, Beacon Academy was founded in the Kingdom of Vale. Along with the other three Huntsmen academies, Beacon was founded in order to train Huntsmen and Huntresses to slay the Creatures of Grimm. In the 80 years following the founding of the Academy, Beacon trained many generations of Huntsmen and Huntresses, including Team STRQ.

In the past, Qrow and Raven Branwen both originally joined Beacon Academy not to become Huntsmen, but to kill them instead due to them being the only other threat to their tribe besides the Grimm. While they both originally planned on returning to the tribe after graduating, Qrow grew out of his old ways and decided to stay while only Raven eventually returned. It was stated by Raven that many people also joined the academy for ulterior motives instead of actually becoming Huntsmen.

At some point in time, Gretchen Rainart decided to attend Beacon Academy against the wishes of her brother Hazel Rainart and lost her life in a training exercise. Hazel blamed Ozpin for her death and eventually joined Salem in order to get his revenge.

In addition, Vale's Cross Continental Transmit tower, which was vital for long-distance communication across Remnant, was also built in the center of the Beacon campus. Like the other Huntsman Academies, Beacon houses one of the four Relics.

Beacon Academy was a residential or boarding-type school, with its students residing in dormitories on the campus. The school seemed to provide all living facilities, including hygiene, food, and laundry. However, students were not restricted to the campus outside of lessons and frequently spent their weekends in Vale.

In order to be accepted into Beacon, students typically went to combat schools, such as Signal Academy, in order to prepare for the Academy's rigorous entrance exam. Some candidates, like Ruby Rose, may be invited to the school after showing exceptional skill. However, attending previous combat schools does not seem to be a prerequisite, as some entrants were talented enough to pass the exam without transcripts, such as Blake Belladonna. Students were generally admitted at around age 17, although Ruby was one exception, being admitted at age 15.

Time Skip Later.

In Ozpin's office.

There was an old man who was sat on the chair by himself and make him was put his hands on the desk and then he was typing his computer for what he was find anything that he just looking for and there was something strange coming up. The old man was describe by himself wearing green business suit and also some old clothes on and this man was take a look at it and then another figure represent who stood beside with him....Professor Glynda Goodwitch.