Chapter 28: Final Battle Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was bring his brother to his own home and world and (Y/N) tries to keep his brother to be safe away from whatever it is tries to hurt him and (Y/N) will not let that happened...RWBY, JNPR, and others who are helping (Y/N) out to heading back to Earth. Then (Y/N) was inside the room where his brother was sleeping here and make (Y/N) set his brother on the bed and make him was going to rest in the bed and (Y/N) was look down at his brother that make sure it is going to be alright.

Ozpin: "How is he?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at the person who was came here and revealed himself is Ozpin and that he was stood right there by himself and make him was holding a cane with one hand.

(Y/N): "He's fine....pretty much fine....but he need to be protection." He said to Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Don't worry....I will stay here with him." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Right...and what are you going to do? Possessed him?" He asked Ozpin and make him was surprise and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Look, I know who and what you are, old man...there's no need to be like that cause I will kill you right here where you stand here...but if you touch my brother with one hand...cause I'm going to end your life and burn your soul." He said to Ozpin and then the old man who was silent for himself and make him was definitely heard the whole things about (Y/N) just say and (Y/N) isn't mess around and he know who exactly he really is cause he will kill him where he stand it.

Now our protagonist was slowly got up from the bed and make him was stand up and he is heading out to his own bedroom and then Ozpin asked (Y/N).

Ozpin: "Wait, where are you going?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm going to take a shower and we are going to prepare for saving your world and my world too." He said to the old man and then (Y/N) was heading to his own bedroom and make him was take a shower in the bathroom. When (Y/N) was got out of the bathroom and he is dressing up with black leather jacket, white with red shirt, brown leather belt with blue jean pant, white socks, and black sneakers.

 When (Y/N) was got out of the bathroom and he is dressing up with black leather jacket, white with red shirt, brown leather belt with blue jean pant, white socks, and black sneakers