Chapter 13: Another Agito First Fight

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After he was defeat the monster lord and just like that...was easy and (Y/N) was got up from the ground and make him is about to move out.

Police Officer: "Freeze! Don't move!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him stop right there and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the police officer who was stood right there and only one who was survive by himself and make him said.

(Y/N): "I just save your butt and now you are arresting at me?" He asked him and make the police officer had no choice and then he was going to arrest the vigilante hero who even tries to save the innocent people and this world too.

Police Officer: "DOWN ON THE GROUND RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was gonna kneel and he sense there was something else incoming and make (Y/N) notice there was a shadow figure was holding a knife...and he throw it to the police officer and make (Y/N) lunged toward to him and tackled him down on the ground and he was got the police officer and he look back at the shadow figure who was stood right there and hiding in the darkness.

(Y/N): "Who are you?!? Show yourself!!!!!!" He shout out.

???: "I guess...I have to show myself right now." He said to himself and make the dark figure who just jumped out of his hiding and make him land down on the ground and he was turn his head to look at (Y/N) who holding unconscious police officer and it seems the cop was alright and he is barely alive.

(Y/N): "What the....you're one of the Lords?" He asked him.

???: "Sadly no...I'm not one of them...I am like you." He said to (Y/N).

Another Agito: "Hello, Agito

Another Agito: "Hello, Agito." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Who are you?" He asked him.

Another Agito: "I am Another Agito...just like your power and ability." He said to (Y/N) and make the protagonist was surprise about what he just heard of Another Agito just say.

(Y/N): "Wait....you're like me? But you are human?" He asked him.

Another Agito: "I am a human just like you are." He said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) heard this and when he heard RWBY and JNPR shout out.

RWBY/JNPR: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!" They both shout out and make (Y/N) was turn around to look at RWBY and JNPR with Cinder, Emerald, and Neo arrive here right on the time and they both saw there were bunch of police officers who were laying down on the ground and they are dead and then one of the police officer who was unconscious on the ground and he is barely alive right now.

Ruby: "What happened here?" She asked herself.

Yang: "Looks like the fight just started without us, sis." She said to her and then the girls with JNPR were looking at (Y/N) who is facing at the opponent who was stood right there and then Emerald who was saw the face of someone looks like familiar to him.