Chapter 24: Burning Agito V.S El Of Water

3rd POV:

Previously Of RWBY: The Huntresses & The Ancient Legend.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was slammed his both hands together on the buttons of his belt comes from (Y/N)'s Agito form.

After the transformation was done and make (Y/N) was in his Burning Agito form and he looks like badass with this hellfire form and looks like he just going to fight him with his new move and also the rage power too

Penny: "Whoa!!!!!!" She said in surprise for what she saw (Y/N) just did back there and the transformation was finally done and then (Y/N) is going to fight at the Zebra Lord back there by himself and (Y/N) is use his own finisher move right away ...

Penny: "Whoa!!!!!!" She said in surprise for what she saw (Y/N) just did back there and the transformation was finally done and then (Y/N) is going to fight at the Zebra Lord back there by himself and (Y/N) is use his own finisher move right away and yes....he saw Zebra was running toward to him and tries to rammed him but (Y/N) was reversed and he use his hellfire fist and punch Zebra Lord in the chest and send him far away from here.

Then out of nowhere a bright light comes from above of Zebra Lord and blown him up.

(Y/N): "That should take care of him right now." He said to himself.

Penny: "That was....SALUTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out and lunged toward to him and she is hug him tightly and make her was hug him little bit and (Y/N) was surprise about her what she just hugging him.

Penny: "Daddy was right about you!!!!! You are Agito!!!!!!" She said.

(Y/N): "Agito? Wait a minute...you know Agito too?!? The history?!" He asked her and make her was nod her head and then he was put his hands on her shoulder and make him said.

(Y/N): "Wait...so how did you know all everything?!" He asked her and make her nod her head and then before the two of them going to speak out and out of nowhere an portal appeared out of nowhere where it is from...and the portal was opened out and revealed two feminine figures were jumps out from the portal and they both landing down on the ground.