Chapter 12: Agito Is Superhero

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with RWBY and JNPR who were release the girls ago...the villainess who will not tries to do something stupid...the rule is they won't dare attack at RWBY and JNPR...they will learn to be nice and respect to each others also (Y/N) want them to be respected and being good guys for themselves. Then (Y/N) was make sure that they better not doing anything stupid or the other problems for what they want to do and (Y/N) was petting Maddie and Caleb the two dogs were playing each others and also Jaune with Ren, Nora, and Pyrrha love the two dogs cause the two dogs are cute.

Jaune: "(Y/N), are you sure that we can trust them?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm sure of it." He said to Jaune.

Ren: "What about they betray us? And backstabbing at us too?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "I know what you tries to said but...I understand that...they speak the truth...Salem The Queen of Grimms is dead...the Grimms are dead already...you guys are happy about the Grimms are gone right now? Cause I am trust their words but you see the way act of Cinder...and she is in pain about her queen is dead..." He said to them and they were silent also RWBY who were guard and watching at Cinder, Neo, and Emerald...they need to know what if they were doing something stupid.

(Y/N): "Look, I know you guys don't trust them...but they are with us right now...and they won't even dare tries to do something regret at it...Salem is dead and now there is a new enemy is threat your world and my world too...Overlord is going to destroy the mankind and my Earth...and he will do the same thing to your own kind and Faunus race too. But we need to do something real quick before he will destroy more everything around your and mind." He said to them and make them were silent and then Ruby sigh out and she said.

Ruby: "Okay, it proves that you were right about it....but we are waiting for those things appear in this world right?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, the reason why we are going to stand here and prepare for our defense...this is my world and home and I won't let that happened on this Earth." He said to them and they seeing (Y/N) is brave and truly warrior for himself and he is serious who just told them the truth about it and make him was prove them the right thing about it. After Cinder, Neo, and Emerald were eating their foods...and yes the foods were cooked by (Y/N) and make him put the plates down on the table and he let them eat first.

(Y/N): "Okay, you three....I want to know what happened at the kingdom? Did Overlord was attack you three and others in the castle?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and then Emerald said.

Emerald: "It's a long story, (Y/N)...let us tell you what happened after attacked in Salem's castle." She said to them and begin to explaining to (Y/N) about what happened.

In Flashback.

There was flames appeared in Salem's kingdom and all everything around here was been burning up and those Grimm monsters were been slaughters and kills by the Lords and they just kill and eating those grimms alive. The White Fang soldiers have a hard time for what they were been fighting those Lords outside there and they both just got their soldiers were been killed by Lords and take them out by themselves.

Adam: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain by hurt...there was a hole comes from his chest and looks like a huge hole on his chest and seems he was been killed by something else is here...and yes...Adam was been killed by whatever stood right there...it is El of Water Lord.

El of Water: "Pathetic...." He said to himself and Adam who is breathing out little bit and make him look up and he meet by a spear stabbed his head and killed him.