Chapter 10: Agito V.S Villainess Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Cinder: "*So....that's his own semblance or aura...but whoever he really is? He does get my attention...I hope we can ask him and let him join with us.*" She thought herself.

After (Y/N) was take down the Jaguar Lord and send the creature was gone away from here and make (Y/N) get up from the ground and his three horns retreated back to normal and make him turn his head to look at Cinder, Neo, and Emerald who were stoo...

After (Y/N) was take down the Jaguar Lord and send the creature was gone away from here and make (Y/N) get up from the ground and his three horns retreated back to normal and make him turn his head to look at Cinder, Neo, and Emerald who were stood there with their eyes amaze and jaw hanging.

(Y/N): "Wait a minute....I know you three....you girls are Cinder, Neo, and Emerald." He said to them and make them were surprise about how he know them are.

Cinder: "You know our name, huh? Interesting it....it seems we aren't the only one who know about us in this world." She said to herself.

(Y/N): "Yep....you guys are in Earth...yes...this is Earth and our home." He said to them.

Emerald: "Earth? This is Earth....that gave us a confuse about this world." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "But...how did you girls get here? The portal?" He asked them.

Cinder: "Of course it is....we were been teleported by a portal...and now we even seen you are here...guess what? Let me ask you a question....do you want to join with us? Together we can rule the Remnant's world over and we can kill the god." She said to (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and silent and he said.

(Y/N): "I refuse, woman...I'm not going to join up with Salem's army." He said to them and make them both surprise more and even more like how did he know their names and Salem too...then they both saw (Y/N) who is walking away from here by himself and make him was just ignoring at their request but until out of nowhere gunshots comes from Emerald who was tries to shoot him.

Then (Y/N) was got shot in the back but thanks for his armor is protecting at him and make him was turn around to look at the three villainess who were stood right there and they both were surprises to see (Y/N) isn't harm by the bullets.

(Y/N): "Alright, is this what you want? You want a fight? Alright then....come and get it." He said to them and make Emerald who was start to shooting her revolvers at (Y/N) and it seems her bullets cannot hurt (Y/N) badly. When (Y/N) was run toward to Emerald and he gave her a kick...and his foot hit Emerald's chin and send her to flew up and thrown her to the tree and make her was knocked down on the ground and then Neo was surprise for what she just saw and she seen (Y/N) is fast...very fast.

Neo saw (Y/N) was about to hit her but she dodges and ducks away from the attack of (Y/N) and make him was swing his fists hit her and then she use her umbrella was block the attack and she strike back but naturally (Y/N) use his left hand grab the umbrella...and (Y/N) swung his right fist hit her in the face and knocked her down on the ground...then (Y/N) gave her with multiple punches and hit her in the chest and then her face...also (Y/N) karate chop her on the neck.