Chapter 16: Summer Rose is Alive

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him charge toward at her and he slash him with his katana sword and hit her in the chest and make her shout out in pain and explode at her...then the Monster Lord was screaming out in the sky as pain and make her was got the light above her head and she was kneel down and blown up right away and finally killed the monster lord.

Winter/Willow: "*Amazing!*" They both thought themselves.

When (Y/N) was use his sword and make him turn his head to look at the enemy of monster is over there and she saw her comrade was been killed by (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, you want some too? Come and get me!" He said to the monster Lord and make her seen this and she is pretty much to be pisses off right away and make her was begin to flying up right away and she was use her power to shooting some k...

(Y/N): "Alright, you want some too? Come and get me!" He said to the monster Lord and make her seen this and she is pretty much to be pisses off right away and make her was begin to flying up right away and she was use her power to shooting some knives from her hands and it is shooting at (Y/N). When he saw this and make him use his katana sword to blocking the attacks of Monster Lord also Winter with Willow seen this and they both were tries to help him out and they tries to use their ice powers was shooting at the monster lord who was flying...but it was misses.

(Y/N): "Damnit....I can't keep up going like this!" He shout to himself and make him use his katana sword to blocking everything that he just had and out of nowhere a gunshots hitting at the Monster Lord who was flying and make her shout out in pain and she was turn her head to look at Emerald who had her revolvers was shooting at her.

I can't keep up going like this!" He shout to himself and make him use his katana sword to blocking everything that he just had and out of nowhere a gunshots hitting at the Monster Lord who was flying and make her shout out in pain and she was tur...

When Emerald was seen this and the Monster Lord was shooting at her again and make the green haired girl was dodges out of the way and she use her semblance and aura to blocking the attacks and then she begin to use her weapons and shooting at the beast. But the beast just dodges out of the ways and make her was tries to flee away and out of nowhere there was an arrow flames shot at the Monster Lord in the back behind and make her was screaming out in pain.

Then she was turn to look behind and saw Cinder who was holding a bow and arrow and she just shoot it and then the arrow was pierce at the monster lord and make her screaming out in pain and the light above her head.