Chapter 5: The Monster & Vigilante

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the school by himself and make him just sat on the chair and he was looking at the window from the classroom and make him turn his head to look outside and seen the beautiful city Los Angeles and (Y/N) seen it beautiful and make him just looking at beautiful birds flying and then some people were walk out here...and it is pretty nice for themselves that they are going out right now.

(F/N): "Hey, (Y/N)? What are you doing?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was look at his friend and he said.

(Y/N): "Nothing...I'm just stare outside in this world and city...and I mean it is beautiful right huh?" He asked his friend and make him was nod his head.

(F/N): "Yeah, but there could be murderer outside there in the city and start to spread mass murder those victims who were been missing." He said to (Y/N) and make him sigh out little bit and then he said.

(Y/N): "Is it over yet? Did they catch-" He tries to said.

(F/N): "No the police didn't get the killer...and it seems the killer is still freeing for himself. Look, man...I just want to make sure that you need get your brother first as early and I don't want him to be killed by the murderer." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and when the school was over and make (Y/N) just got out of the school right away and then he begin to walk out of the school.

He went to his own bike and make him was hop on his bike and he start the engine of his bike and he was drove his bike out of here right away and make him was moving out to his home right away. When (Y/N) was drive his bike going faster and more faster to going up there right away and once he was arrive right on the time and make him just appeared inside at his home and he saw the girls who were sat on the couch chair by themselves .

RWBY were playing the videogame for themselves and then Jaune with Ren who were reading the books for themselves...and they were got it from (Y/N)'s library collection of this house and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Hey guys." He said to them.

Ruby: "(Y/N)! You're back!" She said and she was rush to (Y/N) and hug him and leaving some roses all down on the ground and make (Y/N) was chuckle to her and he patting the head of her and he said.

(Y/N): "Easy, Ruby....by the way have you guys being good in this house?" He asked them and make them nod their heads.

Ruby: "But did you get the cookies?" She asked (Y/N) with her face goes innocent and then he was sigh out and make him was give the pack of cookie to her and make her was excited and she just hug him tightly and peck him on the cheeks and make him just surprise little bit. When (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he turn his head to look over there and he saw Jaune and Ren were studying some history of this world and then he just chuckle little bit and make (Y/N) was walk to them and he said.

(Y/N): "So...how is it going with the history of earth?" He asked them.

Jaune: "Well, we are trying to learn and how understand...but this world is confuse us and make us aren't understand at it." He said to (Y/N) and he was tries to reading more.

(Y/N): "Alright, man...just keep reading more about it...but soon you are going to understand more...What about you, Ren? How is it well?" He asked him.

Ren: "It's fine...I am totally reading it is fine right now." He said to (Y/N) and make him was told him to keep read more and then (Y/N) just begin to heading back to his own room right away and he just going to take a rest for the morning when he was got in the school. After (Y/N) was been rest on the bed for awhile and he just heard the door was knocking and it is comes from someone else is here and he said.