Chapter 4: Girls Date & Hangout

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was groaning out little bit and make him was opened his eyes out little bit and he was turn his head to look around and he just found himself that he was in the bedroom by himself and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at the time over there and he seen it is almost morning time like 6:00 AM in the morning.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* What a night..." He said to himself and make him was slowly got up from the bed by himself and he was stretching his bones like arms, and legs too.

When (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and then he just heading out to the bathroom right away and make him was got in there and he is took a long shower in the bathroom by himself and then (Y/N) just remembered about the flashback past between him and his brother was talking like the two of them known there was a guests came here right away.

In Flashback.

Logan: "(Y/N), what's going on? Who are these people? What's with the custom?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Shit..." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was seen his little brother is awake right now but he was supposed to be sleep right now and then he is walking to his brother and kneel down on the ground and he said.

(Y/N): "Hey, Logan...these are my friends? Alright, they will be sleeping with us right now." He said to him.

Logan: "Oh okay....is there anything else what they are doing here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Let just say that they both are just going to living here for awhile." He said to him and make him was nod his head and he said.

(Y/N): "Logan, why don't you going back to bed alright? Me and my friends will take you to the mall alright? You can get ice cream or candies?" He asked him and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) take his brother back to the bed right away and he is going down here right away and meet with the others and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Sorry, that's my little brother...Logan...just me and my brother living here." He said to them and then Ruby said.

Ruby: "Okay, so where are your parents?" She asked (Y/N) and make him doesn't know what to say and he sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "I don't have any parent." He said to them and make them both were surprises about what he just said and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Look, I'll take you guys to your bedrooms alright? Tomorrow we are going out...I'll show you guys in this world and city." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then they both were begin to moving out with him...they just heading to the upstairs by themselves. When (Y/N) with group of hunters and huntresses were walking in the living room and make they both just heading to the bedrooms and he was explaining to them about this is where they are gonna sleep right there.

(Y/N): "I'll get you guys for towels and other clothes that you guys need to dresses up." He said to them and then he get the towels and clothes for them right away and after he was showing them the room for what they just going to need rest in there.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was got out of the bathroom by himself and make him just got his light grey jacket, grey t-shirt, black jean pant, and black sneakers too.