Chapter 8: Villainess In New World

3rd POV:

Back to Cinder, Neo, and Emerald.

There was a portal appeared in the park where there were three figures who are jump out of the portal and the three of them fall down on the ground and they both are lucky to be alive and then the ice cream girl who was definitely got up from the ground. When she was got up and she had her tears out little bit about what happened to Roman Torchwick was been killed by him...yes...the evil god who took her father or maybe like that...that fucker just took her adopt father out and killed him like nothing.

Emerald: "D-Did we get away from them?" She asked them and make them were nod their heads and then Neo said.

Neo: "*I think so...we are lucky alive and now....it is fallen.*" She thought herself.

Cinder: "Mistress...w-why....why her? I-I-I was supposed to be dead....I was supposed to be saving her...and now she is gone?" She said to herself.

Neo: "*Pull yourself together, Cinder....Salem is death...There's nothing that we can do right now...it is over. The order from Salem is over...and all everything for what we just built is over now.*" She said to the two of them and then they both don't have anything else for what they were doing and Emerald said.

Emerald: "S-So what are we going to do?" She asked Neo.

Neo: "*I-I-I don't know.....we need the huntress help.*" She said to them and make the two of them were surprises about it and then Cinder said.

Cinder: "So...we are going to join with them? Neo, are you serious?"

Neo: "*Yes...looks Mistress Salem is death...now Torchwick is dead and he killed by t-t-that thing...and I-I-I have nothing else that I care about! I'm sick and tired of being villain!!! LOOK ALL WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH!!!!!! WE ARE BEEN SUFFERING BY THE GODDAMN WAR FROM SALEM WANT TO TAKE OVER THE KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!*" She thought herself and told them and they both were silent.

Neo: "*It is over!!!!! SALEM'S DEATH!!!! SHE IS DEATH!!!!!! THAT EVIL GOD TOOK HER POWER AND NOTHING ELSE WE CAN DO NOW!!!!!!!*" She thought and make the three of them were silent and they think her was right.

Neo: "*So...do we have a deal with them?*" She thought and Cinder was thinking and she said.

Cinder: "F-F-Fine." She said to Neo and make her was definitely don't know what to say and until few moment later that Emerald was turn her head to look at the city over there...and she was got her face in surprise and she called out the two of them.

Emerald: "You girls!" She shout out and the two of them who were turn their heads to look at the green haired girl who was pointing her finger at the city and the two of them were walking up to Emerald...the three of them were stood right there and they both saw the city is over there and this world isn't like their own world...and yes...this must be different than Remnant's kingdom and Valve too...this is Los Angeles City.

this is Los Angeles City