Chapter 15: Cinder & Emerald & Neo/Willow & Winter

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Out of nowhere a portal appeared was in the Los Angeles city...but it must be street by themselves and then Winter with Willow who were jumps out of the portal and make the two Schnee women were fall down on the ground and they both were breathing out little bit.

Winter: "Mother? Mother!!!!!" She shout out.

Willow: "I'm here! I'm alright!" She said to her daughter and make the two of them were look around and then they both have no idea where they are and make the two of them got up from the ground and then they just seen some people walk to the other side but they seeing the two women were dressing different clothes.

Winter: "What is this? W-Where are we?" She asked.

Willow: "This isn't our home...this isn't kingdom." She said to herself and make the two of them don't know where they both are and they realize this isn't their world or kingdom right now but they need to thinking at it. Now they tries to figure out where they both really are and they want to know what is this world and what is all people dressing right now...let's find out about it.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was drove his bike moving out and he was picking his own brother from the school and it seems Logan was smile up about what happened and he told (Y/N) about he love the superhero character was Agito and then (Y/N) definitely heard of it cause he heard the new about himself was Agito...a vigilante hero who saving those innocent people away from the monster lords...and that's what his mission doing.

Now RWBY, JNPR are going to be vigilantes cause they are gonna wear the masks to covering their faces up and they cannot let the world know who they really are and what they are too...cause they both don't want that happened at it. When Cinder, Neo, and Emerald are agree to helping RWBY, JNPR, and (Y/N) to fight at the Lords monsters, Another Agito, and also Overlord's doing...but this time it will be end somewhere.

Then (Y/N) was finally take off his brother to his home and let JNPR were take care the boy and it seems the boy having a real friends in this house and (Y/N) who was drove his bike for moving out to somewhere and he is heading to where Cinder, Neo, and Emerald really is cause he know they both were waiting for him.

When (Y/N) was drove his bike to the mall where the three girls who were stood right there and he stop his bike and park the vehicle to the right side and make him saw Cinder, Emerald, and Neo dressing casual normal outfit.