Chapter 7: The New Hero & World

3rd POV:

Previously Of RWBY: The Huntresses & The Ancient Legend.

(Y/N): "I won't let you hurt them!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in anger and make him felt the anger also power which snapped in his own mind right now and he was threw his left arm to his right side before bringing it back to his left near his chest.

(Y/N): "Here we go!" He said to himself and make him was prepare for his own transformation.

Weiss: "*Is that dolt being an idiot?!? What is he-*" She tries to said and then out of nowhere there was a huge bright light golden light form around (Y/N)'s waist, taking form of a belt was an ornate one, the strap looks like leather with two black buttons one on each side, and in the middle of the belt was a black jewel with two golden Arc that swirled into jewel, the belt was also giving a pulsing sound.

Ruby: "*That belt....couldn't it be....No way....is he-*" She thought herself.

JNPR: "*Is that a belt?*" They both thought themselves and they thought that was a toy and then (Y/N) who was exhaled a deep breath while slowly extending his arm, with his fingers curled, in front of him before he was gonna say a simple word that would challenge the perception those that saw it would have of the young man.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and then he crossed both arms in front of him before slamming them down and causing both a bright light to appear and engulfed himself, and what sounded like an engine revving.

After the light was died down and make RWBY with JNPR who were surprises for what they saw (Y/N) was change into something whatever it is they saw

After the light was died down and make RWBY with JNPR who were surprises for what they saw (Y/N) was change into something whatever it is they saw....(Y/N) is...Agito! Kamen Rider Agito.

Jaguar Lords: "Agito?!?" They both shout out in surprise

Ruby/Weiss/Blake/Yang: "(Y-Y-Y/N)?" They said in surprise.

Jaune: "W-W-Whoa...." He said in surprise.

Ren: "Impossible...." He said in surprise and then Nora was got her jaw hanging and Pyrrha was surprise to seen (Y/N) with his Agito form and then others were got their faces like surprises as hell and they have no idea how (Y/N) just did that.