Chapter 9: Agito V.S Villainess & Lord Part 1

3rd POV:

In 4 Days Later.

RWBY with JNPR who were living in this new world...and this world was different than their own world and they both are living here like they are happy at it and it seems they both having lot of funs in this new world....a human was name is (Y/N)...he was sweet guy and also showing the group of huntresses and hunters around in this Los Angeles city and they both were happy and excited to seen this world was fun.

RWBY were fallen love and interest towards to (Y/N) because they saw him was nice person and he taking a good care of them and JNPR too...they both were living in (Y/N)'s home that they just feeling happy and got their own normal life...now they both seeing something weird of (Y/N)...and I mean they both saw (Y/N) do something like unexpected the JNPR and RWBY for what they saw (Y/N) was turn into Agito...and yes...He is Kamen Rider Agito. 

Back to present.

When (Y/N) was in the kitchen and make him just start to cooking the foods by himself and then he just got a headache on his head about he remembered the flashback past that he just become Agito...and he had no idea what the heck is that...realize that he had this ability and power. 

(Y/N): "Oh...almost done with the foods right now." He said to himself and he was turn his head to look at the upstairs and he called RWBY and JNPR out by himself.

(Y/N): "Alright, folks...the foods is ready right now...are you guys hungry right now?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and smile up right away and then they both were got out of the living room and they have their faces were surprises to seen the foods for what (Y/N) was making it...looks like perfect for them that they are drooling and hunger for themselves and except for Pyrrha who was surprise to seen it.

Ren: "W-Whoa! Did you doing this?!?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I hope you happy to eat right now." He said to them.

Ruby: "Hehehe! Here I thought that I wasn't the best cooker." She said.

(Y/N): "Well, I learn and how to cook...by the way have some bon appetit for you both." He said to them and make them smile and told him with a thank you. Then they both were going to eat right away and (Y/N) was sat down on the chair and then they both take a seat over there and then they were talking to each others about what they really interest in this world...and after (Y/N) was looking at the TV and he was turn the TV on and make him was watching the new.

The new was talking about the vigilante who was definitely fighting the two monsters and protecting those innocent people...and they saw (Y/N) with his Agito form and then the title says "Who is he? A hero just beat the two monsters by himself? Or maybe he was cosplay" and just like that. 

The RWBY with JNPR who notice the TV over there and they both saw (Y/N) with his Agito form fighting at those monsters and make them both were confuse and they just heard the new say that (Y/N) is a hero...and yes...is he hero who saving those innocent people in the mall by himself. When (Y/N) was shook his head and make him just stop thinking at it and he sigh little bit that he turn off the TV and he turn his head to look at them and make him said.

(Y/N): "Alright, I have no idea what I did just back there...but I can tell you guys that I just become something else in this world...now they thinking me as a hero...and yes...that they thinking me as a hero in this Los Angeles city." He said to them and make them both were nod their heads and they heard (Y/N)'s explanation and he told them that he had no idea how he use the power...but he can try his best to control and how to learn use it.

After (Y/N) was having fun with the girls and JNPR in his home and seems they both were fun like having lot of them and then (Y/N) start to play with them like videogames and also lot of games for what they having fun. Then except for Blake who was got annoying in this house cause the loudest talking cause she is reading the book and then (Y/N) decided to ask her.