Chapter 22: Burning Agito V.S Another Agito

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was summon his weapon out and make him turn his head to look at these Monster Lords and he charge toward at them and slashing at them with his blade weapon and he is take many of them down by himself then (Y/N) keep slaughtering many of them and he was wipe them all whoever stood on his way by himself. After he was take many of them and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was Another Agito only left and make him was stood right there and he use his right hand goes up with flames on.

 After he was take many of them and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was Another Agito only left and make him was stood right there and he use his right hand goes up with flames on

(Y/N): "It's you and me, motherfucker...Come On Then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to Another Agito.

Another Agito: "As you wish, Agito."

When (Y/N) was looking at Another Agito who is sweating for himself that he just saw (Y/N) take many of these monster Lords by himself and he was like one man army by himself and then (Y/N) just killing many of them who even dare tries to stand on his way. After (Y/N) was gonna fight alone with Another Agito...this is between him and the murderer who responsible for (Y/N)'s parent murderer and then (Y/N) wasn't let that happened at it and make (Y/N) is going to take him down by himself.

Ruby: "*Please be careful, (Y/N)....*" She thought herself and then she was watching at (Y/N) who goes his own fighting stance right away and prepare for fight.

Weiss: "*Whoa....that dolt is truly terrifying with his Agito form...but this one is different for what I've seen.*" She thought herself.

Blake: "*You gonna win this, (Y/N)....Please don't get yourself killed.*" She thought herself.

Yang: "*(Y/N)! Kick his ass!*" She thought herself and make her gonna seen (Y/N) will beat the shit out of this motherfucker by himself 

(A/N: Imagine IP Man as (Y/N) fighting at Karate Master as Another Agito.)

When they both saw (Y/N) was even prove himself and he is barely stronger than anyone for what they can seen him is beating the shit out of those bad motherfuckers by himself and now...he defeat Another Agito by himself. The poor bastard was been beating to death by (Y/N) who use his fist was punching the shit out of Another Agito and make the poor bastard was spat bloods out of his mouth and he was lying down on the ground and keep beating him to death.

RWBY, JNPR, and others seen how brutal of (Y/N) really is and they were tries to stopped him and they don't want him to be an murderer and they were tries to calm him down and which he wasn't really want to listen the shit out of those whoever tries to calm him down. Then (Y/N) was finally calm and make him stepped back away from Another Agito who is lying down on the ground and which he was barely alive.