Chapter 23: Village Destroys/Salutations!!!!!!!!

3rd POV:

In Remnant's World.

When all there was chaos and screaming...all every faunus who were running away from here and then some other faunus who were been destroys and ripped also torn into shreds by those strange enemies were got here and yes...they both are the Lords...and then El of Water was got there.

Their missions were ordered by Overlord told them to slaughter the village and all every faunus by themselves and nobody else were tries to survive from this massacre and slaughters also these monsters were going to take many of them down. Then there was a faunus cat woman who was been running away from here by herself and she just look around...saw all everything that she really care about...her people and village also home...were destroys by everything.

Sienna Khan is death.

Her husband Ghira was death too.

They are dead and killed by Overlord and his own minions by themselves and there weren't no one tries to escape from the evil god and other monster lords...then they just take many of them out...this woman is Blake's mother.

this woman is Blake's mother

Kali.

When she was running fast as she could and make her tries to get away form here but she was use her handgun to shooting at those Monster Lords and she took 3 of them down and then other rest of monster lords were destroy many of them and then she was been running far away from here and she just hide herself.

Kali: "*This can't be happening...this can't be happening...who are they? What are they want from us?*" She thought herself and make her was tries to calm herself and she heard a footsteps coming here and then she turn to look with her gun aim out.

???: "WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!!! PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!!!! IT'S ME, MS. BELLADONNA!!!!!!!" She shout out to her and this other faunus feminine and she was looks like faunus chameleon and she is friend of Blake.

 BELLADONNA!!!!!!!" She shout out to her and this other faunus feminine and she was looks like faunus chameleon and she is friend of Blake

Ilia.

Kali: "Ilia! Thank god that you are alright!" She said to her and make her nod her head and then Ilia was asked Kali.