Chapter 27: Hell Agito V.S Ironwood

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Summer: "Ready?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Damn right it is." He said to her.

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

When his belt appeared on his waist and make (Y/N) drove his bike going faster and more faster and the belt start to activating it up right away and it just transform (Y/N) into Agito right away and then his motorcycle was change into different for what looks like badass bike.

(Y/N): "Here I am!!!!!!! COME AND GET SOME, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was shout out in anger and make him just drove his bike goes faster and more faster to rampage through at the Atlas territory by himself. When (Y/N) was with Summer got in there and then (Y/N) saw many Atlas soldiers got their guns and aiming at (Y/N) and Summer but he use his bike to blocking the attacks of the Atlas soldiers who were tries to take him down.

When (Y/N) stop his bike and make him with Summer were stepped out of the vehicle right away and he was stood right there by himself and make him was turn his head to look around and he saw all of them here and then Qrow, Raven, and Winter were on the rooftop and they were jumps up and make their weapons slashing at these soldiers by themselves.

(Y/N): "Ikuzo!!!!!" He shout out to Summer.

Summer: "Right!!!!!!" She said.

When (Y/N) with others who were beating the shit out of those Atlas soldiers who even dare tries to stopped (Y/N) and the girls...and (Y/N) with the others are beating many of these Atlas soldiers were tries to stand on their ways.

Then (Y/N) use his own martial art fights with kicks and fists were beating many of these motherfuckers who were tries to stopped him right now and (Y/N) probably going to kick many of these Atlas soldier's butts to the sky. But then he turn his head to look over there and he saw there were more soldiers coming up here right away and make him was let out a 'tch' and then (Y/N) was prepare for the other form and he said.

(Y/N): "You have guns with you, huh? Guess I have better than you are." He said to them and make (Y/N) was use his right hand pressed the button on his right side and it is glowed right next to the large yellow stone, and yellow gem began to glow red as red ripple appeared around (Y/N) and it quickly disappeared.