Chapter 18: Share With Love/Velvet & Coco

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was told RWBY about there was something an important for what they really want to know and (Y/N) ask Ruby.

(Y/N): "Hey, Ruby...listen I have someone else want to visit you and it is special that someone who was comes from your own world...and important to you." He said to her.

Ruby: "What is it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You will find out, Ruby...." He said to her and make him was walking up the stairs and called Summer out and when she was coming downstairs and make Ruby and Yang were surprise and gasped out in shock and saw...their mother is alive.

Ruby: "M-M-M-Mom?!?" She said in surprise

Yang: "S-S-Summer?!?" She said in surprise.

Summer: "Hello Yang and Ruby....it's been long time to see you two." She said to them with a happy face and they both were run toward to her and hugging at her right away and they both cries out. When (Y/N) was stood right there and chilling for himself and make him was smile at the two of them have their long time mother was finally reunion back together and (Y/N) just helping those people who have suffer for what their losses.

(Y/N): "*They are pretty happy right now.*" He thought himself and make him was chuckle little bit and he was look at the family was reunion back together and then Ruby was let go and she asked Summer.

Ruby: "Mom...b-b-but how did you? I thought you were-" She tries to said.

Summer: "You have to ask (Y/N)...because he was the one who brought me back here in this world and now I am felt safe here with you both." She said to them and Yang said.

Yang: "Welcome back, Summer....we've been missing you pretty much." She said to Summer.

Summer: "I know...I miss you two so much when you two are grown up...So I heard you girls are hanging out with (Y/N) right?" She asked them and then they both were blushing up right away and they nod their heads and also Pyrrha, Nora, Cinder, Emerald, and Neo are same thing too. When Summer seen this and make her smile evil smirk on her face and then she just chuckle out and she said to them.

Summer: "Well, you think you all can have (Y/N)...but I'm the only one who is hang out with him too!" She said to them and then she was hug him and gave him a kissing on the lips and this pisses and jealous the girls off about what Summer did back there and then they both shout out in 'EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' and here comes the girls having a fight each others too and they both want to share with him too...and here comes the fighting going on this house and make (Y/N), Jaune, and Ren got their faces were sweats like WTF.

Logan: "Ummm...what's going on here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Um nothing, Logan...no need to worry about....let's get you to the school right now." He said to Logan and make him was take a shower in the bathroom and then he just get pick his outfit on and prepare take his brother to the school.