Chapter 19: Agito V.S Goodwitch

3rd POV:

Back to Coco & Velvet.

???1: "Are you sure that we're going to do this, Coco?" She asked her.

???2: "Of course it is...I say we are going out by ourselves and searching for RWBY and JNPR by ourselves." She said to her friend.

" She said to her friend

Coco.

Velvet

Velvet.

When the two of them were in the Atlas's territory and they both heard the discussion of James Ironwood was planning and these two who were sneaking inside there and investigate and find out what they were find and looks like they both just found out about the book for what Professor Ozpin just told Ironwood about there was an portal comes from somewhere and it just allowing to take the others to the other different universe and world too. Now they both are understand about what they tries to said and they were thinking General Ironwood will send someone else will investigate and interrogate too.

Velvet: "So, what's our plan?" She asked her.

Coco: "Well, let just say that we are moving out there and prepare to do the mission is we need to get through the portal and heading to different universe and then we will find RWBY and JNPR and take them back to their home." She said to Velvet.

Velvet: "Like how? How are we going to search it?" She asked her friend.

Coco: "Look, I don't know...but I'm trying to find a way to get the portal appeared here right now before we need to get in there fast as we could." She said to Velvet and then the two of them were walking away from here and make them both just sneak inside already and find the information for what they just found.

Glynda: "Where did you two think you are going?" She asked them and make the two of them surprise and they both were turn their heads to look and they saw Professor Glynda Goodwitch who was float up right there and make her was stare down at the two of them.

Velvet: "O-O-Oh no...." She said.

Coco: "H-H-Hey, Professor Goodwitch....we just going out at night." She said to her.