Chapter 21: Burning Agito's Rage

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "*Yawning*" He was yawning out little bit and make him was definitely have a long sleep for himself and make (Y/N) just groaning out little bit and he was turn his head to look at the girls who were lying on top of him and make him just smile gently and then (Y/N) patting the heads of the girls. When (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a beautiful sun coming up right there and make him just smile up little bit.

(Y/N): "Man, I'm really feeling good in the morning right now." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was slowly got up from the bed like just sneak off right away and then (Y/N) was already get up and make him just heading to the bathroom right away. When (Y/N) is take a shower inside the bathroom by himself and then (Y/N) just feeling good over there by himself and then he just got take a long shower and after he was done with the showering.

When (Y/N) was put his clothes to dressing up right away and make him was feeling good right there in the bathroom that he just feel it warm and half hot little bit.

(Y/N)'s Clothes.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh little bit and make him heard the girls who were groaning out little bit and it seems they both are awake from the bed and then they got up and make them were rubbing their eyes out and they were turn their heads to look at (Y/N) who isn't on the bed right now. When (Y/N) was got out of the bathroom and make him just feel good for he was dressing up right now and then he look at them who were smile up and he said to them.

(Y/N): "Morning to you, girls." He said to them.

Girls: "Morning, (Y/N)!" They said to (Y/N) and they gave him a kisses on the cheeks and make (Y/N) who was definitely chuckle little bit and he told them to get dresses up right now and he will make them nod their heads and then they got their own clothes to dressing up right away.

When they got their clothes to dressing up right now and make him was going to prepare for the breakfast foods for them right away and then he will called the others out and prepare for the eating.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When (Y/N) was drove his bike for moving out right away and yes...he is going to take his brother to the school right away for himself and make him was drove his bike goes faster and more faster to moving up there. Then (Y/N) just chilling for himself and make him was turn his head to look over there and he saw there is someone...and yes...someone who was stood in front of him and that person was dressing all black and the face was looks like familiar to (Y/N)...the strange person was looks like Prometh.

???: "I've finally notice you are arrive right on the time." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're him....aren't you?" He asked him.