| 46 - Bachelorette |

"Fuck, that feels so good

"Fuck, that feels so good. Right there, god please never stop." My body sinks further into the soft chair. "Holy shit, I've never felt this good." A small, relaxed moan slips from my mouth. "Right there Gloria, your hands are like magic wands."

"Careful Brinna, if you enjoy it any more, you might commit adultery before your wedding," Tommy laughs as he applies the green face mask to my skin, stopping at the top of my breasts the white towel covers.

"I have literally never felt this relaxed in my entire life. Why don't I do this all the time?" I hum, shutting my eyes when the masseuse rubs deeper into my feet and calves.

If I knew that bachelorette parties meant five-star massages, foot rubs, pedicures, and pampering for hours straight I'd get married every week. This is what Harry insisted I do for the last few months? How could I ever say no?!

"This is better than an orgasm,"  Grace moans loudly as the sizzling rocks hit her naked back. "Remind me to tell Niall to add fire to the list."

"List?" Lola peeps, fluttering her glittery nails with a small giggle.

"Oh yeah baby, the list. Our fuck-et list." She offers no more information.

"Like a bucket list but for sex," I add, sinking back into the massage chair while my legs get oiled.

"What's on it?" Lola inquires, raising her perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"Things that would melt Zayn if you ever tried, Lola." Grace lifts her head from the table, looking across the room at the dark-haired sweetheart in the manicure chair. "That might not be a bad thing. Have you ever heard of a threesome?"

She laughs, throwing her head back. "I'm a stripper. Of course I've heard of a threesome. Come on, give me something good, I want to surprise him."

"Luke and I do this thing where we're allowed one pass a week." Tommy raises his brow, catching my attention. "We find someone to bring home and go to town, anyone we choose as long as the other person is present."

My mouth drops open. "Oh my god. How do you not get jealous?!"

"When you've been together as long as we have, sex with another person is just as intimate because it's another experience we have together, rather than against each other. I know who will be in my bed at the end of the night. Plus, he gets really good catches when he takes his ring off." He shrugs, moving on to Lola for the face mask.

I gasp, "No fucking way! Your husband tried to pick me up when I first came to Treasure Chest! We could have been so much more!" I giggle.

"It's not too late, Brinna!" Tommy jokes and the room breaks out into laughter.

"What do you think the guys are doing right now?" Grace asks. "I swear if they fuck this up, I'll kill all of them myself."

I cringe, knowing that she has no idea of what goes on below this hotel. "I'm sure they're beating each other up or something. Nothing good for sure."