| 52 - Love Making |

***
'Cause I've done everything I know
To try and make you mine
And I think it's gonna hurt me
For a long long time
Wait for the day you'll go away
Knowing that you warned me
Of the price I'd have to pay

Linda Ronstadt - Long Long Time
***

Linda Ronstadt - Long Long Time ***

Ah, my club. My Treasure Chest, my pride and joy. The one place where all of my criminal activity is perfectly hidden in plain sight, the place that allowed me to build an empire and a beautiful bounty of wealth for my wife and friends.

"My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!"

A world where all of the freaks of Las Vegas can come and let their flags fly high, free of judgment. A safe place for the taboos, the weirdos, the broken.

"Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit!"

At least, that was the advertisement. I, however, absolutely judge every single person who walks through my doors. What? What's the fun in not guessing people's skeletons when I have literal bones in my closet?

"Funny seeing you here!" Zayn yells over the music, pulling Lola through the crowded VIP section toward our couches.

"I own the place." I smirk.

"Could have fooled me. What brings you down to the most magical place on the Strip?" He sits next to me, pulling Lola down on his lap.

"Figured I should come bid my farewells to the place." I shrug. "Say my thanks before she gets handed off to Mommy Styles."

"Mommy Styles?" Lola giggles.

"Mommy and Daddy Styles, with our baby Treasure Chest. She'll take good care of it." I wipe the sweat off my forehead with the wet washcloth Brinna gave me.

"Glad to have you here tonight, H." Zayn fist bumps me. "Where's everyone else?"

"Niall, Grace, and Brin are dancing, Louis hasn't answered my texts, and Lukey is at the bar."

It's been a while since I've been down here. Longer than I'd like to admit, but alas, I'm here. It's nice to be here and even if just for the night, pretend that everything is normal. I might not be able to drink, snort coke, dance with Bandit, get into a bar fight, or walk down the stairs without the assistance of two bodyguards but at least I'm here.

I would rather watch my shiny Treasure, anyway.

"Anaconda don't! My anaconda what?!" Luke bounces through the crowd with a tray of shots.

"Luke was at the bar." I smile, leaning forward and resting my elbows on my knees.

"I got you a refill requested by your one and only!" He gleams at me, setting the fresh bucket of ice down next to me as well as a fresh cup of water.