| 49 - Little Siren |

Tongues fighting, hands roaming over every inch of vainly covered skin, heated breaths, and naughty whispers

Fuck, this is so wrong.

Steam hovers from the hot tub as bubbles pop and rumble. My bikini top has been long forgotten as Harry's greedy fingers can't keep to themselves for long around me.

"Such a pretty fucking girl, so good." He breathes into my damp neck, licking up my windpipe as I throw my head back. My nipples ache, their needy sensitivity being amped up by the cold night air compared to the hot water.

A gasp leaves my lips as Harry tugs and gropes my boobs, pure adrenaline flowing through every bone. "I don't think you understand, baby. I can't get enough of you–of this," he groans, rocking his hips with mine.

"We're going to get caught," I pant, tangling my hands in his hair as I look down at his mouth on my nipple. The rooftop is quiet, despite the busy streets stories below. If only they knew two killers were leaving their evidence all over the pool and jacuzzi.

"Let them, I'll ruin them all," he growls, biting at my skin to leave more love bites. "I'd ruin this entire city for you, Treasure."

I moan unabashedly, smiling at the twisted thoughts we both share. "Burn it to the fucking ground," I giggle, pulling his face into mine for a kiss.

"I never thought I would meet a woman like you."

"Like what?" I ask knowingly, wanting to hear the words come from his lips.

One of his hands travels up my spine until my hair is wrapped around his fist. I gasp as he tugs my head back, exposing my neck to him. "A little fucking siren. I could watch you all day. You act so nice until you lure someone in and then you bite." He sinks his teeth into my neck as I cry out in pleasure.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you mean, Mr. Styles," I say breathlessly, grinding my hips into his.

"Tell me something, Brinna. If I told you that I enjoy your little... accidents, how would that make you feel?"

"Powerful." I smile, kissing up his jawline. "Hungry for more."

"More? Such a sweet little thing with naughty hands. Bad habits die hard, Treasure."

"What if I told you that I like the control you have? That it turns me on to know that my husband will cover anything I do, just to let me play." I bite my lip and push back his damp hair.

"I'd let you do anything you wanted to, pretty girl." His hands slide down to my tied bikini bottoms, tugging them open between two fingers. "And I'll always clean your messes after. My Treasure gets whatever she wants, always."

"Your friends don't like that," I tease him.

He hums a low chuckle, his chest vibrating against mine. "Add them to the list."