CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: BRIT AWARDS

NME: April, May

NME: April, May... JUNE!

"THE JUNES appeared to have come out of nowhere, their biggest hit being 'Without You' on their first ever album 'Superb Reign'. OUT NOW! Definitely a superb mix of rock n roll and a bit of metal, where lead singer, Amara Watson, sounds brilliant alongside the various instruments in the background by other members.

The new girl group is taking the world by storm - starting music in 91, but signed a contract with Creation Records officially in 93, and their album has been streamed worldwide. These women are so popular that they've performed at multiple venues already, too many to count, and were even invited to Glastonbury 1994! It was an honour to even be witnessing them perform there since it was history being made.

Who is this girl band and what will they come up with next? They used to be well known for being a small band who opened shows for 'Oasis', but ever since then they have now created their own name for themselves, instead of just being an opener show.

Amara Watson is always seen very close with frontman Liam Gallagher at parties and going to his hotel room late at night, despite her living with her other band mates, who are also siblings, Lara and Molly Honey.

This makes many people wonder, did they really rise to fame honestly, or did they get a boost by using, male band, Oasis' fame.."

"What dickheads! Honestly, can't girls be recognised for their talent for once?! We got here the same way Oasis did." Lara Honey scoffed, chucking the newspaper in the bin and sitting down on the sofa next to Amara. She was simply painting her nails, but also occasionally flickering her eyes to the TV to watch 'Interview with the vampire.'

God, Brad Pitt was so hot.

"Cunts." Amara rolled her eyes, concentrating on her nails as Lara ranted. "At least they mentioned Glasto.. and are promotin' the album for us?"

"They even have pictures of you n' Liam together, what stalkers. And the things they mention about Molly's 'health' as if they have any idea what's goin' on! Like, everyone takes mushrooms, get over it babe." Lara exclaimed. She had stood up again and paced around the room. Amara remembered the times when Lara would hate the sight of drugs anywhere near a party or gig, but even though she didn't take them, she didn't have a problem with anyone else taking them now. "This is so embarrassin'. Why did that have to come out before we go to the Brits tonight?"

"Lara, they write that shit to get a reaction out of us. Don't give 'em the satisfaction!" Amara replied, standing up and holding the girl by the shoulders, but tried not to smudge her nails. "Now, you gotta get dressed. And go hurry Molly up, how long does it take to straighten her hair?"

"Fuckin' foreva' apparently." Lara rolled her eyes, heading in the direction of the stairs. "Also, you smudged your nails." Amara looked down at her nails in worry, but they looked fine. "Made you look!"