CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN: TIMELINE

2002

'Heathen Chemistry' was released on 1st July 2002, Oasis' fifth studio album. Amara had to admit it was a different feeling, considering it wasn't just Noel who wrote the songs, but she still liked it. Plus, Amara found it funny how it was released the day before Gene and Lara's birthday, almost like a birthday present.

2003

Oasis went on tour for the promotion of their album. Amara stayed at home in London with the kids, avoiding the press and party life as much as she could.

She still wasn't comfortable enough to show her face officially, but she started to get the urge to want to start making music again.

Her and Molly were slowly talking again via letters at the start of the year, but as the year progressed it turned into monthly phone calls as they got closer.

2004

Oasis played at Glastonbury 2004. Several hundred people disliked the performance due to Liam's vocals. Amara watched backstage, fans were extremely happy to see her and she admitted that she missed going to gigs.

She even met Paul McCartney. She thought she was going to die.

2005

'Don't Believe The Truth' was released on 30th May 2005, Oasis' sixth studio album.

Amara and Liam got officially married, having a small ceremony with close relatives and friends.

Liam had an argument over the fact Noel bought Amara an exact replica of the purple guitar, as a wedding gift, that Liam had bought her back in 1996, which she famously destroyed onstage.

The brother's relationship starts to worsen.

2006

Amara Gallagher and Lisa Moorish's relationship starts to falter due to her failing to get Liam to be in Molly Moorish's life.

Molly Honey stops going to rehab after many years of sobriety.

Amara and Molly Honey are proper friends again, their relationship is back to normal and Molly starts to build a relationship again with her niece.

2007

Amara discovers her new obsession with upcoming popular rock band, Arctic Monkeys. She forced Liam to listen to them, and much to his dismay, he likes them too.

Amara performed at Glastonbury 2007 as a headliner alongside Molly Honey, their first time performing since Paris 2000. They did various songs from The Junes' three albums.

She ended up meeting and befriending those in Arctic Monkeys and also Amy Winehouse.

During her set at Glasto, Amara announces her pregnancy. Fans went crazy and were delighted.

Noel Gallagher has another kid, Donovan Rory MacDonald-Gallagher, in September. Amara met the new Gallagher a few days later, but Liam didn't.

2008

Amara and Liam introduce newborn twins on 15th March 2008, Sidney (Sid) and Stevie Gallagher, into the world.

Sid, named after Sid Vicious from Sex Pistols, and Stevie, named after Stevie Nicks.

Liam and Noel's brotherly relationship worsens. They avoid each other as much as possible, taking separate vehicles to gigs, going to different hotels and hardly interacting onstage anymore.

Amara plans on doing a solo project, releasing it the following year.

2009

'June, July' was released on 1st June 2009, Amara Gallagher's first solo studio album. It received a lot of attention, landing in the 1# top charts and also selling over 30 million copies worldwide.

'Humbug' was released on 19th August 2009, Arctic Monkeys' third studio Album. Amara featured on 'Crying Lightning'. Liam said he liked 'Cornerstone'.

Amara had a heated argument with Noel about his relationship with Liam. They stopped contact with each other, which only fueled the fire between the Gallagher brothers.

Oasis split up after the brother's feud got too much on the 28th August 2009.

Former Oasis members, Liam Gallagher, Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock ended up forming 'Beady Eye'.

my new oasis top that I pre-ordered came 😝

also my mother bought me oasis 2025 shirts for next year✊✊