CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: OLD NEIGHBOURHOOD

A FEW DAYS LATER.

Amara stood in front of Liam's mirror, looking at the purple Oasis shirt she'd just put on. The black n' white Oasis logo sitting on her chest. "Another one for the collection." She turned around with a smile, "Goes well with my new guitar that someone got me."

"Oh really? Who was this mysterious person then, eh?" Liam played along, sitting on the edge of the bed as Amara approached.

"Don't really remember. I know that he was really handsome though.." She smiled teasingly, feeling his hand on her back to pull her between his legs whilst she stood up.

"Was he?" He laughed under his breath, pulling her close. Her hand ran through his hair as their foreheads pressed together.

She hummed in response, "He looked an awful lot like you."

"How strange." He whispered and pressed their lips together for a moment with a half hearted grin on his face. Amara felt herself chuckling. "What might you be laughin' at, eh songbird?"

"Nothin'." She tried to say, but he squeezed her waist, knowing she was ticklish there. "Just you. Smitten."

"You teasin' me, Watson?"

Amara innocently shrugged, moving her hands off his shoulders to pull away, but she was suddenly pulled back and hoisted onto the bed. She laughed as her back made an impact with the comforts of the bed, "You heathen!"

She watched Liam walk around the bed and to his nightstand, opening the draw and pulling out a pack of cigarettes. "Songbirdie want a ciggy?" He teasingly waved the pack above her, before pulling away. She pouted, "Songbirdie should be a good girl then." He chucked the packet back into the draw.

"I am a good girl when I feel like it." Amara defended. Liam climbed on the bed, over the top of her.

"Oh, I know you can be." He whispered, his hand trailing up her legs before slipping up her top. He pressed a kiss to her neck, then her jawline and against her lips, all whilst rubbing her thighs dangerously high.

Amara sneakily took out a small bag of coke that she nicked from his draw earlier, Liam noticed and pulled their lips apart. "Aw, does William want some?"

"Don't be mean, Mara." He mumbled with his lips against her neck, and before she knew it, he had lifted her top up over her head. "Be a good girl."

Amara couldn't resist him at this point, she wrapped her legs around his waist and handed the bag to him. She was gonna sit up, but he pressed her back against the bed again. Placing kisses up and down her stomach, he made a line on her stomach. She watched in anticipation, he snorted the line and once he was finished he continued to kiss her stomach, lowering down to her jeans after licking the excess substances off.

She felt butterflies in her stomach again, getting annoyed at his teasing. She needed him. He continued to kiss her lips again, biting the bottom of her lip before slipping his tongue in roughly. His other hand had moved past her jeans and underwear, starting to circle her main spot. She breathed out a moan, her hands clutching his hair gently as he moved faster down their. His fingers got faster on her clit, making her head roll back and back arch.

"Liam..." Amara moaned, her mouth open. She was so wet for him, and it hadn't even taken her that long to get to the stage where she was desperate for him. Suddenly his fingers stopped moving before she was about to climax. Her eyes fluttered open again as she caught her breath, looking confusedly at him.

"Only good girls get to feel good, love." He grinned mischievously.

"No fair!"

"Life ain't fair babe."