CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: ROLLING STONE

A ROCK N' ROLL STORY SHATTERED?
-Liam Gallagher and Amara Watson have officially ended their on and off seven year long relationship! But why?

What on earth has happened between the famous rockstar couple Liam Gallagher and Amara Watson? For what has been in the limelight for several months, but in secret for a whopping total of seven years, has been haunting our minds! The beginning of their end started at the 1996 VMAS.

Where everything fell apart for the couple.

Watson previously never hesitated to say good things about her now, ex-boyfriend, Liam Gallagher. She always proudly spoke about how they have been together since they were just seventeen years old, but clearly things have changed, since the twenty-four year old singer broke things off with the Oasis frontman.

During her interview at the VMAs, she said the following about the younger Gallagher before all hell broke loose.

WATSON: "It feels good to be able to be public about ourselves, y'know? I've loved him since I first met him really, and he might hate me for this, but he can be rate sweet without the cameras and shit."

Our interview didn't fail to show how head over heels they both were for each other. Apparently Liam couldn't stop talking about her, calling her his 'songbird'. How sweet, but now unfortunate to hear.

Towards the end of the night, Watson told him to 'fuck off', breaking the expensive £1650 guitar he bought her, in front of the audience and throwing her glasses at him.

A certain source spoke out, hearing that after Watson and Molly Honey's tribute to their late school friends, Amelia Press and Carl Nelson, (without guitarist Lara Honey), Gallagher appeared angry at the fact that Watson and Blur singer, Damon Albarn shared a 'non-friendly' hug!

ANONYMOUS SOURCE: "I could hear them yelling down the hall, other staff members heard too! No one wanted to say anything, but I found Liam's arguments ridiculous. He was quite rude to her, especially after that emotional performance by Amara."

Is this really what had ended their long lasting relationship? Nope, there's more. Amara Watson was recently questioned on the street by paparazzi about the situation at the VMAS. Instead of ignoring them like usual, she spoke up on the situation.

WATSON: "He's a c*nt! Only cares 'bout his image and that tiny, sh*t d*ck of his! He clearly never bloody cared 'bout me, but I wish the best to him and his future fuckin' 'songbirds'."

Sorry folks, that's all they could squeeze out of the singer before she ran into the comforts of her house in London. However, Watson hasn't let the situation ruin her flow and love for music. With The Junes releasing their brand new album 'MIXXD', and touring around The UK, she clearly has no time for romantic love.

Ever since the split, none of the other Oasis members have been seen with the other two June members, since sources have said over the years how Lara Honey dated Paul 'Bonehead' Arthurs recently, and Molly Honey used to be seen close with Paul 'Guigsy' McGuigan.

It appears that this is also the end of Oasis x The Junes, considering both bands used to tour together in their early days of fame.

However, Liam Gallagher has appeared to keep himself infatuated with new partners. Keep reading to find out more.

THE NOEL GALLAGHER ISSUE.
-The unedited version of the brother's point of view.

INTERVIEWER: "Recently, the whole world has found out the truth about the messy breakup between your brother and Amara Watson. Since they became public, everyone seemed to adore them."