Raura One Shot

Pretend that picture is with bed and blankets!
Ross Lynch and Laura Marano started dating since 16, now their 22. Also they are the 'it couple' everyone ships them. Except one Courtney. Listen Courtney likes Ross but Raura loves each other. Courtney wants to be with Ross but we know that won't happen. Their both famous Ross is with R5 and Laura have her own music too. They both love each other very very much.
.........
Ross's POV
I wake up move to put my arm around my beautiful girlfriend Laura Marano. We're 22 years old and started dating since 16. I know what your saying why haven't you purpose to her yet. It's just I... She's waking up!!
.........
End of POV
"Morning beautiful" Ross says. "Morning" Laura replies
They laid their enjoying each other's embrace.
Later that day....
Wango Tango
Ross's POV
"Hey Rossy" Courtney says. Oh Joy! (Sarcasm) "Don't call me that!" It's so irritating when she says my name like that. Unless Laura says it, I don't mind. I reply to her having my arm around Laura's waist. "Do you want to come with me?" she says. Yeah right, not in a million years! I know she likes me but my heart is already with someone, that I love dearly. "Why?!" "Oh because I don't like her" she said while looking up and down Laura disgusted. WTF! "Oh hell no!" "But why!!" "Cause the way you looked at her!!!" "Bu-" "Go away now!!!" She walked away looking down. Eh I don't care.
End of POV
Laura's POV
She just walked away, I know she will come back later on. Ross why are so many girls crushing on you? Oh that's right your cute, funny, handsome. Did I mention cute?
End of POV
Courtney's POV
Why Why Why!! I like Ross but I hate Laura. Why can't I be with him! I don't ship them I ship Ross and me. I already thought of our ship name 'Rourtney' better then 'Raura' I know you ship Raura to but I don't even know what's so good about them, yeah I mean ----you know what not even important. Just thinking about Ross with me is so much better we're meant to be.
End of POV
After Wango Tango
At R5 House
Courtney sees Laura by the pool she knows Laura can't swim, so she goes over by the deep end where Laura is and pushes her in the pool. everyone gathers around looking at the brunet drowning. Rydel was smart enough to run inside to get Ross. Lucky he came quick and dives into the pool to save her. He does CPR to Laura, she spits water out. Opening her eyes hugging Ross like there's no tomorrow.
Back At Raura's House
They put a restraining order on Courtney so she could stay away from Laura. Then they cuddled on the couch watching Romeo and Juliet.
Laura's POV
This got me scared. This is not the first time that Courtney did something, what if she does something else way worst! No worries right?
I just cuddled closer to Ross
End of POV
Ross's POV
I almost lost her, but thanks to Rydel I got there in time. I need to do something to thank her. From now on I'm staying as close to Laura every second I can. I could of lost her in a heartbeat if I don't be careful!
I pulled Laura closer to me and cuddled with her, tightening my grip on her, but not that strong because I'm scared to crush her.
End of POV

The End
...............................................
Thanks for reading this is my first story or whatever! Sorry if it sucks just thought I should try and write something!! No hate on Coutney but I don't ship Rourtney.