Raura Football

So Ross and Laura is dating and every break they have, Ross goes and plays catch with a football and Laura enjoys playing too. She doesn't always get the football because Ross would catch it or there would be to many girls surrounding him. So if she wants to throw the football she goes and ask "Ross can I have a turn?" Ross would say "Sure, come here." She would walk over to him he would teach her how to throw and if other girls asks he would answer "Fuck no, wait until you can catch it, then you can throw!!" All the girls would glare at Laura cause she can throw whenever she want. She just pretends not to see it. Every break the same thing happens, but when the school has a game of course Ross is the quarterback for their them, Laura wasn't on the cheer team but she would show up to every game wherein' Ross's jersey to show support. She honestly enjoy watching and playing football but you know they don't allow girls to be on the team. She loved watching him play football! Whenever the games end she would run into his arms and give him a big kiss cause of how proud she is that they won. Who knows how long this will continue????
-------------------
Do you guys even like my one shots??? Anyways I still have ideas left for one shots!!!