A&A

Sorry I took a screenshot of this photo if it's your then sorry!
------------------
R5 was watching Austin and Ally, they also invited the cast. Of course Courtney was there.
---------------
Each time Austin and Ally kiss or anything, Courtney would roll her eyes or pull Ross into a kiss, but Ross would just push her off, Laura was uncomfortable because of how Courtney reacts. Ross unfortunately noticed and went and sit next to Laura. At one point he pulled Laura on his lap, Laura tried to get off but he had such a tight grip. Courtney saw and gasped, she went over to Laura and slapped her. Ross defended Laura, which made "rourtney" to break up.
They kept having the Austin and Ally marathon like nothing ever happened but Ross kept pecking Laura's lips and kissing her neck, pulling her closer to his body. They stayed like that for the rest of the marathon, when it was over they all went to bed Courtney followed Ross, all he was doing was pulling Laura up the stairs to his room, when they entered, Courtney was about to walk in when Ross pushed her out and closed the door. He handed Laura a pair of his boxers and one of his t-shirts. In the morning when everyone was having breakfast Ross kept feeding Laura. Of course Laura was confused about the whole thing. She didn't know what Ross was doing she just went with the flow. The question she kept asking herself was 'what are they?' Eventually Ross asked Laura out. They became boyfriend and girlfriend, they couldn't be happier. Few years past and they had one kid they named her Araura, Ross didn't purposes yet. He doesn't know when to, he wants to wait and see what happens in the future.
---------------
Done another one shot little do you know I finished the last two the same day.