My Secretary

Ross Lynch Ceo of his company, his secret is that he has a crush on his secretary Laura Marano. He had a rule, which is he's not allowed to date anyone he works with, let's see if that's going to change.
---------------
Laura:*knock knock*
Ross:"Come in!!!"
Laura:"Hi, just wanted to let you know you have a meeting after lunch."
Ross:"Alright baby"
Laura:"Please don't call me that"
Ross:"Why not babe?"
Laura:"Because your my boss and you have a policy"
Ross:"Alright then can you come over here and help me find my presentation?"
Laura:"Sure!" Walks over to Ross
Ross:Pulls her on his lap
Laura:"Stop!"
Ross:"Nah I thin-"
*knock knock*
Ross:"Come in!" Yells still having Laura on his lap.
Billy:"Um mr lynch, why is Laura on your lap?"
Ross:"None of your business, what do you need?"
Billy:"Umm I forgot" leaves
Laura:"Let goo!"
Ross:"FINE!" Let's her go and slapped her ass
Laura:Screamed and walked out
----------------
It happened for about 2 years where Ross continue to flirt with Laura, he kept asking Laura out but she says no one day she gave up and said yes.

Laura's POV
Turns out the date wasn't so bad! He asked me to be his girlfriend of course I said yes. I fell in love with this man! So later in our relationship we moved into a house together then I got pregnant! CRAZY! So I quit my job there and just stay home, Ross worked shorter hours, yes i did meet his new secretary let me tell you she's pretty! Her name is Barbra.
End Of POV
Ross:"I'm home!!"
Laura:"In the kitchen!!"
Ross:"Alright" walks to the kitchen "What are we eating for dinner?"
Laura:"Food"
Ross:"Is there enough for three people?"
Laura:"Why?"
Ross:"Barbra's here"
Laura:"I guess I can make more"
Ross:"Thanks!" Walks out
Laura:starts crying
Laura's POV
The reason i'm crying is because I feel Ross is hiding something from me! What if he cheating on me? Anyways I better finish cooking.
End of POV
Laura: sets the table looks over and see Ross and Barbra sitting close and watching tv
Ross: sees and shrugs it off
Laura: noticed and ran to the bathroom and locks herself in there and cry
Ross: sees and runs upstairs
Barbra:follows
----------------
There's going to be a part two coming out then you can figures what happen later.